Humble Indie Bundle V

Its that time of year again!

The Humble Indie Bundle V

Five incredible, best-selling games.

Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

Pay what you want.

If you bought all these games and soundtracks separately, it would cost around $110. But we are letting you set the price!

The games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux (system requirements here).

You can support charity.

Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child's Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And if you like this deal, a tip to Humble Bundle would be much appreciated!

No lie, this is looking like the best HIB to date. I've only played Limbo out of all of them (which is worth $10 alone), but from what I've read the rest are pretty awesome too. There's also Amnesia, which has two types of players: Those who curl up in a ball after about 20 minutes, and those who lie.

[Link]

Protip: Bittorrent speeds are about the same as direct download speeds. Download through bittorrent to save bandwidth for the HIB guys :)

TL;DR - The games:

• Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • LIMBO
  • Psychonauts
  • Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery
  • Bastion (only available to people who pay more than the average price, about $7.10 at time of writing)

Edit - Additional Games (thanks Lingwo):

• Lone Survior
  • Braid
  • Super Meat Boy

These games are only available now to people who pay more than the average price.

What a great bundle for people who don't already own these games. Sadly i already own all the games but i got the bundle anyway for the soundtracks and hopefully some surprise additions in the future.

Amnesia alone is worth it. Excellent game.

Amnesia alone is worth it. Excellent game.

That is why I purchased it, as I have played everything else. I will personally say I think Limbo is worth it. Amazingly I have yet to play Amnesia, and I LOVE anything deemed as "scary" or "horror?"

General question to anyone who ha played it, how many hours does Amnesia take to beat approximately?

That is why I purchased it, as I have played everything else. I will personally say I think Limbo is worth it. Amazingly I have yet to play Amnesia, and I LOVE anything deemed as "scary" or "horror?"

General question to anyone who ha played it, how many hours does Amnesia take to beat approximately?

I think for me it was about 7-8 hours. Which is a decent length.

I agree Limbo is worth it too. Every game on there is brilliant and not really any filler included. Also i support anything that will get Psychonauts into the hands of gamers.

Great bundle so far. Very disappointed in the LIMBO Linux port though. It's just the Windows version, but wrapped in a WINE executable, and for me didn't even load (which seems to be a common complaint, funnily enough the Windows version does install and run inside WINE). "Runs in WINE" shouldn't be allowed as the Linux port for these bundles, especially when so many other of the developers make proper Linux ports for their games.

Lone Survior, Braid and Super Meat Boy have been added to the bundle. You must have paid above the average to unlock these games though. The average is $8.14 at the moment which is definitely worth it for all these great games.

Lone Survior, Braid and Super Meat Boy have been added to the bundle. You must have paid above the average to unlock these games though. The average is $8.14 at the moment which is definitely worth it for all these great games.

That's technically wrong, if you bought it before they announced the new games, you could have paid any price and got them. It's only if you buy them now, that you have to pay more than average.

Nice! I have Braid and Super Meat Boy, but I don't think I've got Lone Survivor.

Stats fact: Over $4 million has been raised now.

I got all of them, even though I hardly play the games. Which is also why I let most of what I paid go to charity. I think it's a brilliant initiative.