Suits - Season 2

Cannot wait, loved this first season of this show!

Totally agree, bring it on!

Might even watch the first series again next week before this one starts.

When this show first premiered, I thought it was going to be an excellent show. Turns out to be one of the worst there is, IMO.

According to the commercials for this season, the wanna be lawyer is getting fired, so the shows name needs to be changed to Suit ;)

When this show first premiered, I thought it was going to be an excellent show. Turns out to be one of the worst there is, IMO.

According to the commercials for this season, the wanna be lawyer is getting fired, so the shows name needs to be changed to Suit ;)

Guess you watched something different to everyone else then?

I never really watched this, seen it advertised everywhere not sure I want to add another show to my list though :rofl:

Wow it seems like s1 ended forever ago. Really looking forward to season 2. I'm a sucker for a good courtroom drama.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, loving the new season :D Too bad

there is no romantic side-story any more (unless they will rekindle things at some point with either girl)

Here is a promo for episode 3 (spoilers are, of course, contained therein)

Only found out about this show 2 weeks ago.

Watched the whole first season in 2 or 3 days and now on to the new season.

Great show

I'm a happy camper

i didn't know this earlier, but my office building is the 'outside' location for this show. we got a notice a few weeks back that they'll be filming pedestrians around the building so i might've been automatically 'casted' as an extra, lol

• Like 2

Only found out about this show 2 weeks ago.

Watched the whole first season in 2 or 3 days and now on to the new season.

Great show

I'm a happy camper

Same, I think I watched the first season all night for 2 nights solid. Great show!

Suits is such a great show. I think USA does a great job with their shows and their production value. The only tiny thing I didn't like in S1 was the number of times two people would be talking and a third person would walk in and say something like a smart ass. If anyone rewatches S1 you'll notice that A LOT.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi anyone know the instrumental music played after

rachael and mike kiss

in the beginning of episode 2 right before the opening credits