• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 peacemf

peacemf

T Fizz - now with more bubbles!

• 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 17:02

its her life, her choices to make
as for the guy move on and find somebody better.
not everybody in the world is nice

#17 Xilo

Xilo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,367 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 13:38

Would have been cheaper for him to just pay for hookers.

#18 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,809 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 13:46

TL;DR - Girls can be just as bad as guys.

The horrible part though is with the replies (which I can't see at the moment, but I think I've seen this before) reassuring her that her behaviour was acceptable. She admits that she was cheating on him, and people think that's ok? If he had cheated on her and she had told the forum, the replies would probably say, "that guy is such a jerk, you don't need him." Flip the tables though and it's fine, apparently.

#19 OP shamilbear

shamilbear

bear

• 293 posts
  • Phone: iPhone

Posted 05 June 2012 - 00:10

TL;DR - Girls can be just as bad as guys.

The horrible part though is with the replies (which I can't see at the moment, but I think I've seen this before) reassuring her that her behaviour was acceptable. She admits that she was cheating on him, and people think that's ok? If he had cheated on her and she had told the forum, the replies would probably say, "that guy is such a jerk, you don't need him." Flip the tables though and it's fine, apparently.

I don't understand it either.

#20 xpablo

xpablo

XPablo

• 2,925 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 00:40

Nice guys finish last, thing is Mr Tall & Ripped has probably dumped her by now and moved onto his next Sheila, too pleasure.

Mr. Ex was foolish to spoil his girl like that, I did something similar was too nice and she eventually ran off with Romeo from her work, I didn't know that she cheated on me
until a few months after when I moved out and way under the bed, was a bunch of opened condom packs, no condoms. Anyhow I was already over her lesson learned.

About 18 yrs had past and I had never seen her again since she ran off with Romeo, but facebook found us through a mutual "friend", she eventually married Romeo and is still married to him.
I ended up marrying my next girlfriend.

I have a friend who got married about 5 yrs ago, he too spoiled his wife bought her everything including a car, she had a supplementary credit card on his account, she would go on shopping sprees and\he would pay the cc bill
no problem, then she started spending more time with her friends, my friend thought nothing of it at first, then one day while he was at the store he ran into a friend of one his wife's friends, she said her husband had dumped her about 6 weeks ago, because he's in love with my friends wife and the his wife and her hubby have been hanging out quite a bit, after continual denial my friend decided to investigate and sure enough the dumped wife was right, so my friend later found out his wife has been having an affair with the guy and eventually she left him, she took the car and her clothes.

Bottom Line and Moral of this story is don't spoil your wife or girlfriend without getting something in return and that something in return should not be just sex or a basic relationship, if your gonna live like that, then hire a prostitute, at least there's no emotional commitment.

#21 MLIFE

MLIFE

Rock on!

• 647 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:26

You read it at http://www.thestuden...d.php?t=2018275 ?

I'm sure what she has done was rotten, but it doesn't excuse his verbal attacks either.