Help Google, Stop helping me

Its been happening more and more, and now it just seems like I'm banging my head into the wall and I can actuall feel my brain bleeding now.

I first noticed it about a year back when I was searching for some very specific keywords, and google kept trying to guess what keyword i ment, and after showing me the results would then offer to search for only the keywords. Things have since then go progressivly worse, to the point I thought they had changed the way you had to search for things, so I started to ask a question to what i wanted to know. That seemed to help somewhat but now things are getting very silly.

I've attached a picture of a example search results I got this morning. This is actually one of the better results I've got from google when it 'helps' me out. And when I say better, I mean it actually helped me by not adding anymore keywords I didn't search for. The results because of the additional keywords are actually worthless, and just plain annoying.

It feels like google is becoming more of a spell checker then a keyword based search engine.

This might seem like a bit of a silly question, but is there anyway to stop google from adding keywords into my search results without having to "quote" the keywords I'm searching for?

post-262692-0-67886200-1338801583_thumb.

Well you can also try searching for "windows 8 rp won't load mail" google will then try to look for the exact term you entered, without the quotes it will just try to find the best matches using the combination of words found in the same page.

Maybe I understood it wrong but you said you didn't want to quote keywords, what about the full thing, which is what I try when the first search doesn't appear to work out. You should have also added app (mail app) which might have narrowed it down a bit more.

you need to be a bit more specific on your search.

won't load mail...what does this mean? won't install a mail client? won't connect to pop with a specific mail client. being so vague will lead you to crap results. windows 8 may have microsoft mail installed, maybe that is what you want to question vs windows 8.

perhaps searching something like this...look at the first hit it looks like it may pertain to your issue. Learn to search with the right terms.

http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=904

also if relevent searches end on page1 don't go to the next page...it will be garbage.