Spartacus: War of the Damned (Final Season!)

Starz has cast an Australian Disney vet as a new rival to the title character in Spartacus: War of the Damned ?but don?t expect any Mickey Mouse stuff when he comes to do battle.

Christian Antidormi will play Tiberius, who?s prepared to use any means necessary to vanquish Liam McIntyre?s Spartacus, and impress his own father, Marcus Crassus (Simon Merrells), in the process.

Antidormi is best known for his role as the cheeky heartthrob Vince in Disney Channel?s Australia-based comedy series As The Bell Rings, and has also appeared in several drama series Down Under.

Spartacus: War of the Damned, the next and final installment in Starz? epic drama, is scheduled to air January 2013.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/13/spartacus-war-of-the-damned-tiberius-christian-antidormi-starz/

Season 1 and the prequal season that came after season 1 are worth watching. They truly are. But that is about it. The 2nd season is not worth watching.

What the heck are you talkin' about? Season 2 was just as good as the others

Looking epic from that trailer, wonder how they'll decide to finish this off now.

• 3 months later...

I loved the first series, i watched series 2 but it just didnt feel right, Liam didnt have the intensity that Andy had.. But this is sounding awesome, if they're gonna condense the rest into just 10 episodes it is going to be action packed!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 301, Enemies of Rome

Episode 302, Wolves at the Gate

Episode 303, Men of Honor

Episode 304, Decimation

Episode 305, Blood Brothers

Episode 306, Spoils of War

Episode 307, Mors Idecepta

Episode 308, Seperate Paths

Episode 309, The Dead and the Dying

Episode 310, Victory

Spoiler, Spartacus goes missing or dies. I wonder how they will play it out. Even with the loosely based truth in the show, they have to stay true to legend.

Unless 304 Decimation is when they lose and everything afterwards is Spartacus on the run... that could be cool.

What the heck are you talkin' about? Season 2 was just as good as the others

I totally disagree. Season 2 was nowhere near as good as season 1 and the prequel. Not sure why. Andy Whitfield is Spartacus and this new guy is too soft and just doesn't have it.

Krixus is the coolest cat on the planet.

• 2 weeks later...

Idiot .. use spoiler tags instead of just saying spoiler

Don't know much about history do you, hardly a spoiler if you know who Spartacus was.

Can't wait for this, it will fill the gap until Game of Thones nicely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why is this called Season 3? Isn't it Season 4. Yeah i know Gods of the Arena was a prequel mini part series.

S1: Blood and Sand

S2: Gods of the Arena

S3: Vengeance

S4: War of the Damned

Now i have to go back. I know I watched the first seaon, then the next...which was the prequel. So I have to go back and find out which one I missed.

Really the show died with Andy Whitfield. They could have kept it going and kept a lot of viewers but I kept watching because of Krixus and Gannicus.

I kept watching becuase of the T and A.