Spartacus: War of the Damned (Final Season!)

Just finished Season Vengeance [2/3?] and its good but does need to end. i think they could of ended it here with a few more eps. They have more sex and T&A for no reason other to have it to keep peeps coming back. The action scenes are as always awesome.

The first episode was really good. Crassus, so far, is probably one of the best TV villains i have ever seen. He's everything a villain should be, but he's also relateable and not some ridiculous stereotype. The fight scene with him and his gladiator trainer was just perfect, even though you kind of knew the outcome before hand.

This season is going to be so good. I hope they end the show with a satisfying ending.

The first episode was really good. Crassus, so far, is probably one of the best TV villains i have ever seen. He's everything a villain should be, but he's also relateable and not some ridiculous stereotype. The fight scene with him and his gladiator trainer was just perfect, even though you kind of knew the outcome before hand.

This season is going to be so good. I hope they end the show with a satisfying ending.

When he grabbed the blade with his hands :|

When he grabbed the blade with his hands :|

I know! Crazy! But I really like how respectful he was to his gladiator. I don't know why, I just love the fact that Crassus doesn't take his position for granted and is respectful to those around him no matter their station. (and how he is trying to instill those qualities in his son) It just makes him seem more honorable than the typical "evil" characters we usually see.

Yeah, this show never disappoints :) Can't wait for the next episode, looks like it will be another awesome season.

Could this mean s3 will have more episodes? s2 was shorter than s1 etc.

One can only hope that they are more episodes instead of the usual 10. From the looks of it, its seems like the plot is forming pretty quickly on how this season is going to go. I am sad to see the show will be no more, but at the same time, I hope they finish it polished and correctly. Truth be told ((Spoiler Alert!!)), history has it that Spartacus does eventually die in a battle against Craccus and Pompey. So maybe this is how they will end the show? ...

I'm just saying!

One can only hope that they are more episodes instead of the usual 10. From the looks of it, its seems like the plot is forming pretty quickly on how this season is going to go. I am sad to see the show will be no more, but at the same time, I hope they finish it polished and correctly. Truth be told ((Spoiler Alert!!)), history has it that Spartacus does eventually die in a battle against Craccus and Pompey. So maybe this is how they will end the show? ...

I'm just saying!

Yeah I think everyone know the outcome. :p there are no spoilers. Just watched the first ep of this season and I am very pleased. first the action is really suped up. BLOODY.

Naevia is the same girl? she looks totally differnt than the previous season.

Thanks for bumping this post! I totally forgot Spartacus had started again! Time to re-add showtime to the cable package!

• 2 weeks later...

This show just keeps getting better and better. Crassus really is one of the greatest antagonists in TV or movies.

The shots from the next episode look like Gannicus is going to die. :cry: I know they're probably all going to die at some point, but I don't want it to start yet.

How many episodes is this again? I seem to have 10 stuck in my mind for some reason.