Well I finally got out of the ballpark and got the car that was left for me in the garage. My mission is to escape the police but I just drive around for hours and the chase just goes on and on. What am I missing? Is there a place I am supposed to get to and then get out of the gar and go into?

It gets significantly easier as the game goes on. I had a level 4 wanted level, disabled the helicopter following me and jammed the comms, drove down a few streets then pulled over and hid in my car, "We lost him."...oddly enough they didn't scan for me or anything.

I know theres many many flaws in Watch Dogs and tbh even thou there are many, it still is one of my favourite games for the new generation. 
I hope they do make a sequel to the game, and you gotta admit, for a game of this scale and their first foray into a massive open world city, Ubi did a pretty good job. One day ill actually write up a list of the stuff they can do for a sequel and how the game can be improved, something that needs to be done.

• Like 2

So whats up with those random ass crimes that happen when you're on foot? Was running around and some guy shot another guy for no reason (no time for me to stop it), Another guy two blocks away calls the cops (couldn't get to him fast enough) and the cops instantly pin it on me. Even with jamming the comms I couldn't get away from their scan, it had a scan circle originate from wherever my character was, making it literally impossible to escape (it moved w/ my character).

It's called random city crime, you can catch or shoot the bad guy to get some good guy rep as the vigilant of you care.

Also jam coms don't stop the circles, I don't think even blackout does,though it makes escape easy. You have to jam when they're calling. And it's not like they necessarily pin it on you, but your a known criminal and vigilante....

what difficulty lvl are you guys playing it on? im on hard atm but going see if i can change it to realistic cus its to easy... was a bit hard at first but after getting used to the game its dead easy.

I love the fixer convoy contracts... set up a pile up at traffic lights prepare a fast get away vehincle, get out my grenade launch and blow em up. if they need a knock down.. prep a jammer some decent cover and goto town :d

I'm sure its been asked but what the hell keyboard button is it to cancel the online contracts?  The graphic on the screen is not very helpful.

(I don't want them completely disabled, but after someone fails to join I lose interest.)

Checked out the first 3 missions and I am definitely hoping either the stiffness of all the movement (on foot and driving) takes a dramatic turn for the better with skill upgrades and perks and/or I eventually get used to it. Coming from playing Titanfall, Infamous: Second Son, Wolfenstein & Mario Kart 8 then to this game is a drastic difference in fluidity and overall smoothness and speed. Right now it is literally as clunky as I can recall in a game. Playing those 4 games prior to playing this did not help matters at all either.

So yeah strange first impression as a result. Hoping it grows on me.

It's called random city crime, you can catch or shoot the bad guy to get some good guy rep as the vigilant of you care.

Also jam coms don't stop the circles, I don't think even blackout does,though it makes escape easy. You have to jam when they're calling. And it's not like they necessarily pin it on you, but your a known criminal and vigilante....

Honestly I didn't even think of jamming while the call is taking place, but jamming comms do stop the circles from expanding for a time, but there seems to be a specific circle that sometimes appears and looks like its coming from your character, follows you around and everything all the way until they find you and you start getting chased down.....really sucks that you can't escape the circles at that point.

I got fully hacked for the first time yesterday. Couldn't find the dude... he was hidden in the car in the end :'(

• Like 1

This final mission is driving me crazy as I can't hack the ctOS boxes while every cop in the game seems to be chasing me. Any hints?

I got fully hacked for the first time yesterday. Couldn't find the dude... he was hidden in the car in the end :'(

I thought it was funny when I shot a guys tire out and stood next to the railing and he tried to run me over but couldn't manage it :D

ended up getting the game, performance isn't as bad as I had feared, used the -disablepagefilecheck launch option, vsync disabled/borderless windowed mode, temporal smaa and all settings on 'high' and it appears to run fine with no stuttering on my i5-2500/280x.

I have this running on an i5-3570K with a GTX 670 2GB and all settings are on Ultra and it works great :). I was quite surprised, I expected to have to upgrade my CPU.

Finished the single player storyline, now to aim for 100% with the rest of the side missions and investigations. I enjoyed it and would welcome a sequel or further dlc with bug fixes of course

I'm playing it on my i7 920, 16GB RAM and HD7870 2GB PC setup, on high at 1080p, it runs fine except if I'm in some high speed car chase, then there are times it'll start to drop frames.    It really gets bad when cops are ramming into you and trying to stop you, etc, dropping down to mid or a little under 1080p would probably stop that from happening but w/e, I don't tinker with it much yet.  I like it but the driving handles poor, for those who have gotten farther, does getting the driving upgrades make driving better?

I have this running on an i5-3570K with a GTX 670 2GB and all settings are on Ultra and it works great :). I was quite surprised, I expected to have to upgrade my CPU.

You must be running low textures or filtering, because that setup won't run it with everything maxed out anywhere even near 20fps

This final mission is driving me crazy as I can't hack the ctOS boxes while every cop in the game seems to be chasing me. Any hints?

If your still having trouble, get a fast bike, and just go in the direction of waypoint with a distance, ignore the others and ignore everything else being thrown at you. cut corners for intersections and go wide on steam thingies. Begin your hack then hide for a bit, cops will probably try and kill you, so either run around the area until hack is done or kill them, doesnt really matter tbh. Then rinse and repeat. Once you get that 3rd hack ure good to go.

You must be running low textures or filtering, because that setup won't run it with everything maxed out anywhere even near 20fps

I have no idea what fps it is running at but it is certainly playable, with everything on Ultra.

Game definitely is a grower as was said before, when you get beyond the horrible recreation of the city then the game itself is quite good. Am enjoying it, and the side activities are really good, especially the digital trips and voice recordings.

Game definitely is a grower as was said before, when you get beyond the horrible recreation of the city then the game itself is quite good. Am enjoying it, and the side activities are really good, especially the digital trips and voice recordings.

Spider Tank could be my favourite vehicle ever

• Like 1

holy crap I just tried the multiplayer racing

I like racing.  even multi.  but what the hell was that o.o

I like some of these challenges but I think I'm turning em off.