Requesting hosting for a file...

Okay, here's the deal... I've spent the last 5 days reloading and repairing my work PC after something happened to it (yet to figure out what it was, all I know is is that I wasn't here when it happened). Anywho, Windows Update became my friend... and I began to hate going to it. So I remembered that there had been a few Pre-SP2 autopatchers floating around for a few months. Unfortunately, I couldn't find them... and even if I had, they probably would be missing lots of updates. So as I kept reinstalling I built myself an Auto-Patcher on my company network with every update Post-SP1 that I could find... including the 3 or 4 that were released today.

So anyway, back to my question... the patcher is about 80 MB or so and I have nowhere to host it. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to host it so it could be shared among all of us (and anyone else who wants it). Please let me know (either post or PM me) if you're willing to help me out.

Thanks!!

Isn't this redundant now seeing as Microsoft released a update rollup which is 9mb.

Not really, the update rollup only is an update of 22 updates, as you can see here: KB826939. Mine contains 73 post SP1 updates, but I'm not tellin' people they have to use it, I just find it handy, and I'm sure some other people might. Just good to have the option, right? ;)