I don't know, therefore aliens

I watched that alien program with this guy in it for the first time ever the other day

9148130.jpg

First of all, what an absolute ######-end

But one thing he said started me thinking, he was trying to prove that the pyramids were made with the help of aliens and said that Mirrors could not be used to light the inside of the pyramid up because the light was not strong enough to bounce off all the mirrors etc etc

But this was the main point, he said they could not have used burning torches to light up that deep inside the pyramid because there was no air, no oxygen to keep them burning, and to back up his claim he said he was inside one of them on a tour, and something went wrong with the lighting they were using and they were all in the dark

He said he took out his Lighter to get some light shining and because there was no oxygen that far in, it didn't light

I thought... well how were you breathing then you turkey.

So the question is, could you be in an environment that did have enough oxygen to breath with, but not enough to light a flame ?

First of all, his hair should tell you more or less who he is. :woot:

Now, as for his theories, I don't know if he is right or wrong, but you must admit that the creation of the Pyramids is still a mystery. Those rocks weigh thousands of tons. Even with today's machinery, we have never been able to re-create one, perfectly like that. Those things are perfect in design. Proof of that is the way they have been able to withstand time. There are Pyramids all over Mexico, Guatemala and Peru that have the same design as the ones in Egypt so how did the Egyptians travel to Mexico and other countries if there were no airplanes or boats back then?

Also, have you seen the runway at the mountain tops of Peru? Who were they made for? Take a look at the link below my friend. It's very interesting.

http://www.stoptherobbery.com/AncientEvidence.html

The reality is we humans have had contact with other life forms in the past. The problem today is that we can't prove it 100%. The evidence is there. It's a big puzzle. We just need to put it together and figure it out.

I don't believe we have ever had contact with other lifeforms ever.

I did come up with a theory though, someone I know is into their stars and planets stuff and was telling me that the moon at one point was much closer to the earth than it is now, and is continuing to get further away

He said the tides back then would have been enormous due to the moon being so close

So if that is true, and the moon has a big effect on the sea, when it was much closer, wouldn't it also have had a huge effect on everything else, such as stones, making them much lighter than they are today because of the moons pull ?

So 5 tonne stones now might have been 500kg back then (Not exact but as an example) ?

But eitherway, with enough man (slave) power, and enough time, man can do just about anything, I have no doubt in my mind that these so called impossible tasks would have been very much possible over a long enough time period and with enough man power.

Just because we use huge machines now, doesn't mean it couldn't be done without them if that was the only choice available back then

I don't believe we have ever had contact with other lifeforms ever.

I did come up with a theory though, someone I know is into their stars and planets stuff and was telling me that the moon at one point was much closer to the earth than it is now, and is continuing to get further away

He said the tides back then would have been enormous due to the moon being so close

So if that is true, and the moon has a big effect on the sea, when it was much closer, wouldn't it also have had a huge effect on everything else, such as stones, making them much lighter than they are today because of the moons pull ?

So 5 tonne stones now might have been 500kg back then (Not exact but as an example) ?

But eitherway, with enough man (slave) power, and enough time, man can do just about anything, I have no doubt in my mind that these so called impossible tasks would have been very much possible over a long enough time period and with enough man power.

Just because we use huge machines now, doesn't mean it couldn't be done without them if that was the only choice available back then

No...just no. The Moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of about 2.5cm a year. The pyramids were built about 5000 years ago. That means when the pyramids were built the Moon was only about 125 meters closer to Earth than it is now. Not even close to make a significant difference in apparent size of the Moon in the night sky, let alone tidal forces.

No...just no. The Moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of about 2.5cm a year. The pyramids were built about 5000 years ago. That means when the pyramids were built the Moon was only about 125 meters closer to Earth than it is now. Not even close to make a significant difference in apparent size of the Moon in the night sky, let alone tidal forces.

Ah well, it was just a theory :D

Still, just because we don't know how they did it, doesn't mean they didn't do it.

--

And yea, that dude has got mad hair lol, he was trying to say that just about every event that has ever happened was because of aliens, he's the perfect definition of an idiot

The reality is we humans have had contact with other life forms in the past. The problem today is that we can't prove it 100%. The evidence is there. It's a big puzzle. We just need to put it together and figure it out.

Well, all the ancient texts do say that their gods came from the sky. But that doesn't prove that it was aliens from another planet. It could actually be the remnants of some advanced human civilization that had flying technology. I watch that show with a skeptical eye, but a lot of things they talk about is fascinating. I was amazed at Puma Pumku. The work on those rocks look like something only someone with advanced technology could do.

And I love that guys hair. :D

His theory about the lack of oxygen inside a pyramid seems a bit silly to me. I doubt ancient Egyptians had the means or technology to suck all the air out of a room and vacuum seal it. Plus, you obviously can't breathe in a room without air.

As for the pyramids and other ancient architectural marvels, it's all quite interesting but I don't think it serves as proof of the existence of sentient alien life.

Well, I've never been on another planet (or dimension for that matter), but I'm absolutely certain of the existance of extraterrestrial life (intelligent and not so). But to say that strange and undiscernible things and events around us are of alien (as in extraterrestrial) origins is just, IMO, beyond stupid. As for contact with other civilizations, as far as we know that's pure speculation. I've never have (concsiously, that is :shiftyninja: ) an encounter with any beings or objects that I could assure are not from Earth, but I can't either dismiss or tick someone elses stories as lies just because it doesn't seem logical to me.

Either way, we have to admit that there are many events that are really fascinating and of an incredible and strange nature -> such as this guy's hair :rofl: .

I watched that alien program with this guy in it for the first time ever the other day

9148130.jpg

But one thing he said started me thinking, he was trying to prove that the pyramids were made with the help of aliens ...

It was not aliens -- it was Time Travelers. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I want to watch it too, what's it called?

It's called "Ancient Aliens"

Netflix has the first season online (streaming).

Those rocks weigh thousands of tons. Even with today's machinery, we have never been able to re-create one, perfectly like that. Those things are perfect in design. Proof of that is the way they have been able to withstand time.

That's baloney. We've got machinery capable. I just don't think anyone's wanted to do it, so it's probably never been attempted.

Now, as for his theories, I don't know if he is right or wrong, but you must admit that the creation of the Pyramids is still a mystery. Those rocks weigh thousands of tons. Even with today's machinery, we have never been able to re-create one, perfectly like that. Those things are perfect in design. Proof of that is the way they have been able to withstand time. There are Pyramids all over Mexico, Guatemala and Peru that have the same design as the ones in Egypt so how did the Egyptians travel to Mexico and other countries if there were no airplanes or boats back then?

No mystery, it's well documented. Also the south American ones are of very much different design and specs.

No mystery, it's well documented. Also the south American ones are of very much different design and specs.

Actually, the Egyptians had step pyramids as well. Also, the Great Pyramid in Giza has the same base size as the Pyramid of the Sun.

Actually, the Egyptians had step pyramids as well. Also, the Great Pyramid in Giza has the same base size as the Pyramid of the Sun.

I know they did, but they vary in design.

I know they did, but they vary in design.

Ancient Egypt step pyramid:

320px-Pyramid_of_Djoser_2010.jpg

Ancient Mayan step pyramid:

320px-Chichen-Itza_El_Castillo.jpg

Also, the Great Pyramid in Giza has the same base size as the Pyramid of the Sun.

That's not even true.