I don't know, therefore aliens

The thing about pyramids is that they're the perfect shape from building from the bottom. That's my theory (stolen from Cracked.com I think). Even more so if the Egyptians and Myans knew about pulleys...

Yeah, started from season 1 episode 1

Did you actually start from the pilot, which came out in 2009, or the actual series that started in 2010?

That's baloney. We've got machinery capable. I just don't think anyone's wanted to do it, so it's probably never been attempted.

You know, I would love to see some clear minded research to show us the answer either way, but science won't touch the subject with a 100 foot pole and the ancient alien guys will believe almost anything that supports their theories.

The Egyptians had boats which were capable of transporting the stones used to build the pyramids. Inclines could be made of sand which allowed the stones to be transported upward. It's been shown that fire can weaken stone, making it easier to break apart, which could have allowed them to extract large stone blocks from a quarry.

The pyramids have an incredibly level foundation. Dig a ditch, fill it with water, the water creates a perfectly level surface.

The step pyramid in Egypt was an experimental pyramid which required major replanning during its construction. Most likely, the original design was too heavy and they feared it would collapse into itself, so they built it in steps to reduce the weight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Djoser#The_Step_Pyramid

Finally, lots and lots of manpower! There are perfectly reasonable explanations which don't require aliens.

The step pyramid in Egypt was an experimental pyramid which required major replanning during its construction. Most likely, the original design was too heavy and they feared it would collapse into itself, so they built it in steps to reduce the weight.

https://en.wikipedia...he_Step_Pyramid

What that article on Wikipedia doesn't tell you is that there were a lot of step pyramids in Egypt.

Did you actually start from the pilot, which came out in 2009, or the actual series that started in 2010?

Pilot!

Why is there all this debate about pyramids? We all know they were landing pads for Goa'uld Ha'tak class ships.

I watched that alien program with this guy in it for the first time ever the other day

9148130.jpg

First of all, what an absolute ######-end

But one thing he said started me thinking, he was trying to prove that the pyramids were made with the help of aliens and said that Mirrors could not be used to light the inside of the pyramid up because the light was not strong enough to bounce off all the mirrors etc etc

But this was the main point, he said they could not have used burning torches to light up that deep inside the pyramid because there was no air, no oxygen to keep them burning, and to back up his claim he said he was inside one of them on a tour, and something went wrong with the lighting they were using and they were all in the dark

He said he took out his Lighter to get some light shining and because there was no oxygen that far in, it didn't light

I thought... well how were you breathing then you turkey.

So the question is, could you be in an environment that did have enough oxygen to breath with, but not enough to light a flame ?

I believe technically, but I wouldn't test it. LOL

It's my understanding from my safety experience that in mines back in the day they would have candles because a candle would go out at (I believe) 16% oxygen content, which was a warning that it was close to the point were the workers would not be able to breath. BUT, they would still be able to breath (If not comfortably) until it dipped a bit lower. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure.

Watching this show boggles my mind. The experts, narrator, anyone that speaks on that show cannot go one sentence without words synonymous with being uncertain, doubt, or indecision. It's really pathetic that anyone can take it seriously. I wanted one episode on Nazis producing time travel. Apparently, the Mazis had a top secret facility and they literally asked the audience "is it possible that the Nazis were attempting time travel?" That's it. From having a top secret facility during war times and having "weird" equipment they imply that it was time travel what they were working on. Absolute garbage.

Watching this show boggles my mind. The experts, narrator, anyone that speaks on that show cannot go one sentence without words synonymous with being uncertain, doubt, or indecision. It's really pathetic that anyone can take it seriously. I wanted one episode on Nazis producing time travel. Apparently, the Mazis had a top secret facility and they literally asked the audience "is it possible that the Nazis were attempting time travel?" That's it. From having a top secret facility during war times and having "weird" equipment they imply that time travel what they were working on. Absolute garbage.

I agree 10000%. I really can't take shows like this. lol I get it, they want to believe. Now the responsibility is on them to make ME believe... Why do I feel like I'm left trying to convince them? LOL

Nazis were attempting time travel?" That's it. From having a top secret facility during war times and having "weird" equipment they imply that time travel what they were working on. Absolute garbage.

What is garbage ? Time travel or the Nazis doing it ?

And traveling thru time has indeed happened. ;)

Why is there all this debate about pyramids? We all know they were landing pads for Goa'uld Ha'tak class ships.

I miss that show sooo much. :cry:

Now I'm sad.

What is garbage ? Time travel or the Nazis doing it ?

And traveling thru time has indeed happened. ;)

The show is garbage.

Indeed I have time traveled about 25 years myself.