Apple Campus 2 floor plans take you inside the 'spaceship'

We've already seen a number of renders of Apple Campus 2 ? the company's proposed "spaceship" campus ? that show what it will look like from the outside. But if you're curious about the inner workings of the massive building, Apple has submitted a series of floor plans to the city of Cupertino that give an inside look. The plans show the campus and its interior from multiple angles, and you can see everything from the where the campus' security line will be placed to just how many excerise rooms Apple plans on building (there's even a basketball court). Of particular interest, though, is what's going on beneath the surface ? the campus will include a four level basement that features an auditorium and 4,300 parking spaces. The building has yet to be approved by the city, but if it does Apple is hoping to have it ready for some time in 2015.

Apple Campus 2 floor plans

appcamp1_gallery_post.png

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/8/3073803/apple-campus-2-floor-plans

More pics in source...

For some reason, the whole spaceship thing in the middle of a forest just goes so well with them... it's a perfect match.

That's a "spaceship" ? Looks more like a donut to me.

Haha, now that you mention it.

Reminds me of the Pentagon...

Yeah, but this revolutionary new design is rounder and shinier. And more user friendly.

It would be amazing to visit this place when it's done, not that they allow random visitors off the street!

For some reason, the whole spaceship thing in the middle of a forest just goes so well with them... it's a perfect match.

They'll probably be selling "special" kool-aid too.

It's only the tip of the iceberg, there will be a massive underground system spanning for miles containing up to 65% of Apple's patents. Also I can see Apple wanting Prometheus banned because the spaceship in that is to close to that of a doughnut.

I wonder how long it will take them to try to patent the word 'Rocket'