There's already some threads about this, and it looks like it won't be implemented. I think using the mobile site is good enough though.
There's nothing wrong with the mobile site, it's actually one of the best mobile implementations I've ever seen. I do really like it.. however, Tapatalk is a native app which offers some benefits: -
1. We have direct access to the Android sharing API. I could, for example, instantly share a thread to Twitter or Facebook just by hitting "share" and selecting Twitter/Facebook.
2. Tapatalk allows us to attach files to posts.
3. Tapatalk is skinnable, so I'm using an almost completely black theme, which uses a considerable amount less battery power than Neowin's mobile site, which is almost completely white and very power hungry for AMOLED screens.
4. With Tapatalk all of the forums we visit are stored in one place, so we don't need to switch between apps constantly.
5. Tapatalk can raise Android notifications when people reply to subscribed topics.
I would love it if this could be supported!