Astronomer discovers animal life form on Mars from NASA images

UFO Sightings Daily reveals new insights on Mars. Scott C. Waring who is an astronomer of UFO and Extraterrestrial phenomenon, reported on 6 June 2012 that NASA video shows an apparent animal life form [NASA photos in slideshow] The apparent animal life form is shown moving with feet in the official video.

UFO Sightings Daily is coordinated by Scott C. Waring, who is a UFO researcher and author who has become an honorary astronomer through his independent investigative research on anomalies in space and on planets like Mars. Mr. Waring had been affiliated with the United States Air Force at SAC base (USAF flight line). He currently owns an ESL School in Taiwan.

Mr. Waring discovered the animal life form while casually examining NASA video uncovered by investigative researchers studying Mars.

?The life form moved from their original positions and were in different positions later in other photos.?

Mr. Waring describes the movements of the apparent entity.

?There are three different photos and the rock (life form) moves in each one, however on the third it is gone altogether.?

Mr. Waring suggests the life form is some kind of Martian turtle, crab or snail-like entity with a rock-like shell.

?Now I do not believe a rock is capable of this, therefore this object must have an outer shell and it lives safely inside much like a hermit crab or snail would.?

Mr. Waring also estimated the size of the apparent entity.

I was looking at some videos and found one that is very fascinating. This person discovered that some rocks have moved from their original positions and were in different positions latter in other photos.There are three different photos and the rock (life form) moves in each one, however on the third it is gone alltogether. Now I do not believe a rock is capable of this, therefore this object must have an outer shell and it lives safely inside much like a hermit crab or snail would. This object compared to the Spirit Rover would be about 1 foot tall. I googled the photos and they are real.

more & pics

post-37120-0-07035400-1339444919.png

Has anyone thought about solar winds? Though it is interesting- since there are traces of an atmosphere and water there.

This is amazing if it proves to be true.

1. Go to mars and find rock

2. Cook rock and eat

3. Rock tastes delicious

10. Find other rocks and create a business

11. Sell to earthlings for exorbitant prices and introduce them in the ecosystem.

12. WIN!!!!

Note: introduce them to out ecosystem so we can **** up earth too= WIN!!!

1. Go to mars and find rock

2. Cook rock and eat

3. Rock tastes delicious

10. Find other rocks and create a business

11. Sell to earthlings for exorbitant prices and introduce them in the ecosystem.

12. WIN!!!!

Note: introduce them to out ecosystem so we can **** up earth too= WIN!!!

Reminds me of the one Futurama episode lol, the popplers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Problem_with_Popplers

• Like 2

Surprised nobody has posted the " It's Aliens " images yet

Has anyone thought about solar winds?

Solar winds? Definitely not that, but could be some other type of wind storm on the planet. It happens on Earth, afterall:

moving_rocks1.jpg

Solar winds? Definitely not that, but could be some other type of wind storm on the planet. It happens on Earth, afterall:

moving_rocks1.jpg

Magnetic disturbances -- gravitational shift. You know they say at one point the Earth poles were reversed.