Astronomer discovers animal life form on Mars from NASA images

If this is alien life, why no Nasa backed statement?

Talk ****......

You think NASA freely gives out information ...? NOT -- they are censored by the 'government'.

The human brain has a flaw for this type of thing, instead of seeing things for what they really are, it tries to see things as items it already recognises, such as faces, people, animals, etc etc

So a rock with some dark and light patches suddenly becomes a person

A cloud becomes a dog, etc etc

Chinese probably will or French...they eat all kind of stupid s*it.

*Yay! A snail, now we got a party up in this b*tch*

i think the US will call dibs. While the french may eat all kind of stupid **** americans will eat anything.

I enhanced the image using very advanced-not-yet-available-for-the-public software.

05t.jpg

I enhanced the image using very advanced-not-yet-available-for-the-public software.

05t.jpg

A pasta filled naan bread, who would have known

Crustations have been known to survive in extreeme conditions digesting algea and such so its not beyond resonable doubt.

05t.jpg

Now, zoom in on the reflection on his back and enhance!

Crustations have been known to survive in extreme conditions digesting algae and such so its not beyond reasonable doubt.

I was thinking that NASA/military could have snuck in a critter from Earth to see if it would survive -- sent it up with the Rovers, perhaps.

No reason to send a critter into space. Throw it into a vacuum chamber here on Earth and watch it die. Same results minus the 12 month flight.

No reason to send a critter into space. Throw it into a vacuum chamber here on Earth and watch it die. Same results minus the 12 month flight.

Assuming it was a 12 month flight .... :shifty:

05t.jpg

oh ****

the Combine is coming

better prepare for 6 hour war!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVpMT1Y69k40kaWgvilY-fbbyZJ9ENrLzO6sFAg3caV5k6TNlu

Heh, my bad. It's like a 9 month flight to Mars, isn't it?

^ Depends on how close Mars is, or will be, relative to the launch date.

I was alluding to the leaked info the military has far more advanced spacecraft, that can reach Mars in days, not months. ;)

^ And they are holding it in Area 51 where they force Aliens to give out all the info on black holes and such.

Get real.