Issues with the iOS Activation Servers?

Hey Guys,

I've just finished flashing my iPad 3 and iPhone 4S to the iOS 6 Beta, added both UUIDs to the Provisioning Portal about 2 hours ago.

iPad reports that the Activation Servers are unavailable and to try Activating via iTunes, which does nothing, just hangs.

iPhone 4S reports that the device is not registered in the Developer Program.

I'm guessing that this is a Server Load issue at the moment as the Beta has only been floating around the dev portal for a few hours.

Anybody else having issues issues?

Thanks

Hmm, is it a possibility that this is a Canadian account so the DB Changes have happened on the Servers over there, but not replicated back to the UK Activation Servers?

Im having the same issue but only with my New ipad , my 3gs updated no problem , its very frustrating!!!

Have a fix instead of waiting for apple servers just put in DFU mode restore to 5.1.1 then option-click update instead of restore... works no problem!!!

Im having the same issue but only with my New ipad , my 3gs updated no problem , its very frustrating!!!

So the 3GS is getting iOS6? I haven't heard that. If so that is excellent news.

I'm tempted to try and find a copy or someone to register my UDID for my iPad so I can try out Siri.

I'm tempted to try and find a copy or someone to register my UDID for my iPad so I can try out Siri.

Yes the 3gs is getting iOS 6 it actually says that on the apple website at the bottom of the iOS 6 preview page ....

Have a fix instead of waiting for apple servers just put in DFU mode restore to 5.1.1 then option-click update instead of restore... works no problem!!!

Hey, looks like Apple are really pushing the Delta Update system over full-restores with both OS X and iOS now. Incremental Updates from iTunes, I approve.

I'd totally offer to add you to mine, but, I use my corporate developer account now, and I don't think my boss would approve :p.

Yes the 3gs is getting iOS 6 it actually says that on the apple website at the bottom of the iOS 6 preview page ....

Yeah, 3GS getting updated, but iPad first gen getting left behind. Doesn't seam fair!

I found someone who added my UDID to his developer's account. Now I just need to find some good instructions on where to find it to download and how to install it...

Download it via developer.apple.com and install by Option-Clicking 'Update' in iTunes, opening the DMG and using the IPSW inside.

Took about 15 minutes to install on my iPhone 4S.

Performance of iOS is WAY faster, but many bugs exist already.