[Contest] Win a free tier-2 subscription to Neowin!

The Prize

A free Tier 2 subscription, valid for 1 year and valued at $28.00USD

• Your own Neowin blog.
  • Unlimited edit time for your topic titles & posts.
  • Boosts PM storage to 500 messages, allows PM attachments and up to 10 participants per conversation.
  • Removes flood control.
  • Raises the upload limit for attachments to 4mb (per post).
  • Includes a private & support forum.
  • Sneak peaks and testing of new features being added to Neowin.
  • All advertising removed professionally by Neowin.

Who can enter?

Anybody at all that is not currently a subscriber.

How do I get my prize?

I will select a winner tomorrow morning. I will send the money via PayPal directly to Neowin, then will PM the staff to have you elevated (this may take a few days), You'll be notified via PM and I will post the winner here.

How do I enter?

Just post in this thread. You can post as many times as you want, but you will only be entered once.

How is a winner selected?

I enter your username into a database, and write a PHP script to randomly select the winner. Seriously, guys... This is 100% random.

And, a twist!

Please also nominate another deserving member! I will add the nominees to a second drawing. There will be two winners: one from the self-entered, and one from the nominees.

Questions? Comments?

Either post them in the thread or PM me. If you have a question or comment, and DON'T want to be entered, make sure you say that in your post.

• Like 2

put me in, my subscription runs out tomorrow :rofl:

edit: and I also nominate simrat as he was the one who originally got me to join neowin :)

put me in, my subscription runs out tomorrow :rofl:

edit: and I also nominate simrat as he was the one who originally got me to join neowin :)

You dont qualify yet lol

Count me in, and also throw SoapyHamHocks in the ring! :)

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'll throw in my line and bait.

I'd nominate .... 3 different people... Audioboxer, DirtyLarry, and AbondonedTrolley... they always have nice post and contribute to discussions very well :)

Brando212, as your subscription expires tomorrow, I deem you to be eligible for the contest (Y).

I nominate DocM as he is obviously very intelligent, and I always look forward to reading his reasoned and interesting remarks (Y) :)

Keep up the entries, guys! If more than 200 people enter, I will award 2 self-entered and 1 nominated subscriptions :D

Also, PLEASE don't forget to nominate someone else when you enter! :D