help with media control plugin for windows media center

i had to reformat my htpc, due to some problems. i'm in the process of restoring everything to my liking and one thing is, i had media control plugin for media center installed. now as i search for it i come up dry, the site is down, and a copy of the plugin is nowhere to be found, so i ask you guys, does anyone here i can find it, if possible for win 7 x64 version of media center? or a alternative to this?

if anyone says go with xmbc, i have to disagree. 10 bit mkv files playing with xmbc have artifacts, this doesn't happen with media center or vlc, or mpc-hc.

help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

interesting, that sounds like a good plugin too

i wish i could be of some help to you but this is the first i've heard of that one

it's a good one, i heard about it while back when i setup my htpc. works like a charm. so neowin gurus anyone care to shed some insight?

• 1 month later...

sorry for bring this thread back again. but now i had the time to install and try to configure the plugin. but i'm stuck.

when i try to configure the plugin i get a famous popup saying that ffdshow is not installed.

but, i've got it installed, i have version 1.2.4447 and haali also. so i just don't know what the problem is about.

as anyone got this problem or does know how to solve it?

thanks

• 1 year later...