[Giveaway] Tier-2 Subscription

What you get

Tier 2 - Enhanced Service, Blog & Ad free!

• Your own Neowin blog.
  • Unlimited edit time for your topic titles & posts.
  • Boosts PM storage to 500 messages, allows PM attachments and up to 10 participants per conversation.
  • Removes flood control.
  • Raises the upload limit for attachments to 4mb (per post).
  • Includes a private & support forum.
  • Sneak peaks and testing of new features being added to Neowin.
  • All advertising removed professionally by Neowin.

Valid for one year and valued at $28.00 USD.

Plus your online member name status is updated to orange with a shiny badge.

or1tQ.png

How to Win

This giveaway will be based entirely on nominations. Nominate someone, by replying to this thread, who you feel deserves this prize based on content, their contributions to the community or perhaps someone that just makes you laugh. Obviously, you can't nominate yourself.

Rules

Post as many times as you like but you're only allowed to vote for one person. Current Subscribers are excluded from this giveaway.

Deadline

24 hours from the time of this posting, I will tally the votes and send the money via paypal to Neowin. I will then PM a Moderator to elevate the winner to a Tier-2 subscriber.

Good Luck!

I nominate Astro Zombie or her new name SubjectDelta!

(or whatever her name is 5yrs from now so i put in a link. LOL Seems like she changes it often but she'll always be Astro!!)

[/groupiemode]

I'm quite disappointed in the lack of participation in this thread. :(

But nonetheless, 24 hours is up and Simrat wins with 3 votes.

When I get home I will be transferring the funds via paypal then PM a mod to elevate Simrat to Tier-2 status. Congratulations Simrat.

LOL But I had more votes! - Seriously I'm gonna hold my own competition where people can vote for as many people as they want and then tally who got the maximum xD

Congratulations Simrat.

• Like 2

LOL But I had more votes! - Seriously I'm gonna hold my own competition where people can vote for as many people as they want and then tally who got the maximum xD

Congratulations Simrat.

Technically you did, if the rules were you could nominate more than one. Sorry Vice... :(

I never win in these th........

Wait! I won???! :|

Thanks everyone for Nominating me :D

It not a competition its a popularity contest, therefore you should say it only open to the people who post the most or something!