Programming Time Management Program

Question

Hello,

I need a program that can show the amount of time that I spend programming. Records the start time of the day, end time of the day, and the programs that are focused (To show I'm logging time for programming, and not watching video's :p)

I've done a Google search, but I wanted to look at ones that people here have had experience with.

I prefer free, but if they are pay, and not too expensive, then that's alright as well.

I would also prefer one that works with Linux and Windows, but it's not a requirement. One or the other is fine as well.

Thanks for any assistance :)

7 answers to this question

Thank you, I will have to try that out :) Never worked with C#...Only PHP lol But I will give that a try, thank you :)

I think you can compile that application directly and it should work out of the box, please let me know if you need help with that. I do C# for a living. :)

I think you can compile that application directly and it should work out of the box, please let me know if you need help with that. I do C# for a living. :)

Thank you :) I will be trying to play with that later this week when I can find a few minutes :)

You can definitely try programming code in C#, check out some online resources and tutorials as well. It would become easier once you become comfortable after getting acquainted with the program once.

Since we required a time management software for our business requirements and had no basic idea of compiling one, we researched some softwares and sites such as Toptenreviews and started using Replicon's simple cloud based application.