• Greece
    • Russia
    • Draw
  2. 2. How many goals will Greece score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Russia score?

• 5+

Greece should repay national debt not play footie :p

We'll pay it back from the prize money teams get when they advance to the next round in the tournament.

According to the table on the BBC news website Russia and Greece both finished with 4 points. Russia's goal difference was + 2, Greece's was 0 yet Greece went through. I don't follow, isn't goal difference usually the deciding factor when points are tied?

According to the table on the BBC news website Russia and Greece both finished with 4 points. Russia's goal difference was + 2, Greece's was 0 yet Greece went through. I don't follow, isn't goal difference usually the deciding factor when points are tied?

weird I would said it goes down to fifa ranking but Russia are still higher then Greece

When two teams tie in points

weird I would said it goes down to fifa ranking but Russia are still higher then Greece

When two teams are tie in points it comes first the winner of the match between those two teams.

Greece won the game with Russia so even they tie in points the goal differences does not play any role because Greece won the game.

It's because Russia lost to Greece in this game, goal difference only comes into play if the two teams that tie in points haven't lost to one another at some point.

It's because Russia lost to Greece in this game, goal difference only comes into play if the two teams that tie in points haven't lost to one another at some point.

Aah that makes sense, thanks.