Originally posted by Faikee. I hope he doesn't mind...
Taken from this link at MDL
And, the blurb that came with in.
1. If you find yourself missing the Metro after all? Don't worry, reboot and things become normal again.
2. remember, remember: the hot key Alt-F4, you will need it.
On launching the tweak:
1. You will get nothing when hoovering the mouse over the screen's 4 corners, nor the win+C hotkey.
2. When trying to open music/photo, etc, with a metro apps, it will give a "fail to call program" error.
3. It works with ViStart, I presume it should work with Classic Shell too, but Start8 is basically all-apps metro page on desktop, so i don't know if it would work.
I have not tried it in depth, so I don't know if it would bring bad effects on Windows OS. try it at your own risk.
Edited by Denis W, 22 June 2012 - 14:36.