• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#1 Copernic

Copernic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:10

Posted Image

Malwarebytes technology takes the next step in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO Features include:
  • Flash - Lightning fast scan speeds
  • Thorough - Full scans for all drives
  • Works Well With Others - Cooperative functionality
  • Puts YOU first! - Priority database updates
  • Puts Malware in the Slammer - Quarantine function holds threats and lets you restore at your convenience
  • Talk to the hand - Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module
  • For Your Pleasure - Customizable settings enhance performance
  • Lock It Down - Password protect key program settings
  • Chameleon - Gets Malwarebytes running when blocked
  • Toolbox - Extra utilities to help remove malware manually
  • Nitty Gritty - Command line support for quick scanning
  • RPP, Yeah You Know Me - Realtime Proactive Protection Module
  • Hablamos Everything! - Multi-lingual support (Klingon still in beta)
  • Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Consumers and personal users pay a one-time fee of just $24.95! (Malwarebytes Pro Lifetime license for $2.09 with TrialPay).

How to get a lifetime license for only $2.09 instead of $24.95:

1. Go to CNET and click on this link
2. Click on the green "Get it Free" button and sign up for the TrialPay offer. If the 'Get it Free' button doesn't show try using a different browser, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
3. Choose Big Fish Games and buy the game "Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove" for $2.09 using Paypal. Make sure you use the Big Fish code for a discount. Note: Big Fish Games will automatically enroll you in the Big Fish Game Club with your game order so make sure to go to your account on Big Fish Games and cancel the club membership. It is easy to cancel and you got the cancellation email immediately.
4. The Pro code for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO will be delivered by TrialPay immediately.

#2 vetsanctified

sanctified

Your order is meaningless. My chaos is significant.

• Phone: iPhone 5 (very cheap second hand)

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:11

Is this really worth having? Im using avast and that supposedly detects malware too.

#3 hjf288

hjf288

Korean Crazy Man!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:16

Yes it is worth having, will catch stuff that AVAST doesn't pickup

#4 OP Copernic

Copernic

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:17

Yes it is, saved me a couple of times when even best antiviruses like ESET, Kaspersky and others failed to remove or clean really bad virus infections.

#5 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• Tech Issues Solved: 6

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:19

Is this really worth having? Im using avast and that supposedly detects malware too.

Yes it's worth having, as stated, it will catch things that AV's won't. But if you're just going to use Malwarebytes for scanning, and not use it's 'Real-Time Protection" there's no need to buy Pro.

#6 Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:20

i used to own a computer sales and service shop for about 10 years (shut it down about 4 years ago). About 8 years ago I come across malwarebytes and absolutely loved their product to clean and disinfect customers computers easily and quickly with little fuss. It quickly became my favorite tool to remove almost ANY infection i came across. I still do the odd service job from time to time and its still the GO-TO program I use. Aside from that, any computer that i have access to (kids, family, friends) all are protected by the PRO version now and lets just say that i NEVER have to work on their machines anymore :) I can't suggest Malwarebytes PRO strong enough.

As a side note: most people say run it along with your current AV software but i find it 100% unnecessary. I have been using the PRO version solely by itself now for 3 years and i have never been touched by a virus. I also want to point out that i surf questionable websites, download warez, etc etc.

Edit: In case you weren't aware, the free version is "scanner" only and the pro version is full real-time protection.

#7 vetsanctified

sanctified

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:24

Anyway, no Get it Free button for me in any of my browsers. Guess it's another "only US residents" thing :(

#8 OP Copernic

Copernic

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:26

Anyway, no Get it Free button for me in any of my browsers. Guess it's another "only US residents" thing :(

Nope, I'm not a US resident, Europe here:
http://i.imgur.com/WYc9K.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZnTfK.png

#9 vetsanctified

sanctified

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:28

Just my luck then

#10 Simon-

Simon-

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:28

This offer is so sus. Not really worth it for all the spam and Malware I am buying into. At least Malwarebytes will take care of the Malware. Is there a TrialPay offer Anti-Spam too?

#11 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• Tech Issues Solved: 68

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:33

Yes it is, saved me a couple of times when even the best antiviruses like ESET, Kaspersky and others failed to remove or clean really bad virus infections.

Thanks! I did it :p Euro price was €2.99 although I'm not knocking the cost of lifetime MalwareBytes! I already had it installed on a (full version) trial month, which in itself is a great offer too.

#12 Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:44

This offer is so sus. Not really worth it for all the spam and Malware I am buying into. At least Malwarebytes will take care of the Malware. Is there a TrialPay offer Anti-Spam too?

you on drugs? You don't need to actually have the game manager in and everything. Just uninstall it. The reason for this is to get a license for malwarebytes, not to install a game client. I just went through and bought another license, so it works in Canada to.

#13 vetsanctified

sanctified

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:52

Can someone bought one for me? I can pay up via paypal.

#14 Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 16:51

Can someone bought one for me? I can pay up via paypal.

scroll down a bit... its a grey box asking for first name, last name and email

screen shot

#15 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 June 2012 - 17:01

ummm i didn't get my code yet anyone else having issues?