Photo

Match 25 - Quarter Finals: Czech Republic vs. Portugal

euro 2012

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Match 25 - Quarter Finals: Czech Republic vs. Portugal

Who will win Match 25?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many goals will the Czech Republic score?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many goals will Portugal score?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 MidnightDevil

MidnightDevil

Resident Evil

• 2,184 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 20:22

Was about time.

#17 +mikebiacsi

mikebiacsi

You can't hack me, i got Norton.

• 2,142 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 20:26

Was about time.

My thoughts exactly. :yes:

#18 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,059 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 20:48

For all their pretty football Portugal aren't particularly clinical in front of goal, a better quality opponent could exploit that. But they were better today and deserved to go through.

#19 Damien R.

Damien R.

XXX

• 121,585 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy

Posted 21 June 2012 - 23:27

Posted Image

#20 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

Looking for a job in Lisbon

• 12,231 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:00

Posted Image

Herp derp huuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

#21 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,059 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 18:17

Ugh, every time I see his face on TV I want to vomit. Why the hell can't he be more like Messi? and by that I mean humble, and not diving like an olympic swimmer every time he gets tackled.

#22 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

Looking for a job in Lisbon

• 12,231 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 14:09

Why the hell can't he be more like Messi? and by that I mean humble, and not diving like an olympic swimmer every time he gets tackled.

You're full of it.

#23 Alera

Alera

The Shido

• 236 posts
  • OS: Windows 8 Pro (Give me Start Menu or give me death!)

Posted 23 June 2012 - 14:29

You're full of it.

If you read:

Ugh, every time I see his face on TV I want to vomit. Why the hell can't he be more like Messi? and by that I mean humble, and not diving like an Olympic swimmer every time he gets tackled.

Messi doesn't dive nearly as often nor does he protest repeatedly to the officials or commit what I see as dissent by whinging; flapping his arms, hitting the floor and shouting his mouth off and of course you guessed it. Ronaldo does all of the above. Personally I agree with Javik, I can't stand Ronaldo, always a whiner, always a diver, always too full of himself. See the previous game where he's constantly bemoaning his teammates efforts when he himself is epic failing most of the time.

And yes, it's a shame that footballers feel the need to dive in the first place but even the best of them do it these days.

- Alera :shiftyninja:

PS. I can do that too!

Ronaldo doing what he does best!

#24 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,059 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 17:52

Precisely that. I never said that Messi doesn't do it, he just hasn't made a career out of flapping about like a baby every time he gets tackled. Which CR7 has. Nor does Messi try to con referees into getting his opponents sent off.