Mobile Version Skin Changed?

Has the mobile skin changed since yesterday? Suddenly I seem to be getting the "old" version, the one that doesn't have links to go back up the forum tree. The site is almost unusable with this skin...

Im actually getting really weird text issues on the comments for articles with the mobile version.

Can you take a screen grab? Comments weren't messed with.

What wrong with using the back button? Its being worked on arm. But I did not plan on keeping that toolbar

Sure, and then when I'm multiple pages into a thread, I have to hit back loads of times, and wait for every damn page to reload (costing me more data), before I can get to the index again. Plus, if I've posted, I have to back through THAT again, too.

As is, the mobile skin is now unusable on any practical basis.

• Like 1

As the 2nd post states, its currently being worked on. Also, if you have feedback, and expect it to be taken seriously, please don't be jerks about it.

• Like 3

As the 2nd post states, its currently being worked on. Also, if you have feedback, and expect it to be taken seriously, please don't be jerks about it.

Please reinstate the toolbar as part of that work, or provide another way to easily return to the previous index page.

• Like 1

Sorry for the negative feedback but the other way was much more practical and functional. The new skin has the looks but...

Sorry for the negative feedback but the other way was much more practical and functional. The new skin has the looks but...

Has the same button, to go back. Its just an icon now.

Has the same button, to go back. Its just an icon now.

Where? All I see is the Neowin icon, which just takes you to the root of the forum.

Cleared my cash ages ago :(

On topic: I don't understand the complaints either. The updated skin works nicely in IE 9 mobile and looks better than ever imho.

Ah I see it now, thanks. I still prefer the old skin though! It wasn't broken.

It actually was, it was 99% default ###### IPB skin. Now its faster, works, matches the main page, has a few more features.

Things don't have to be broken too, to be changed. This is a website that evolves, members are just going to have to accept change, use it for more than 2 seconds without making a snap judgement. Then over time gripe :p

It actually was, it was 99% default ****ty IPB skin. Now its faster, works, matches the main page, has a few more features.

Things don't have to be broken too, to be changed. This is a website that evolves, members are just going to have to accept change, use it for more than 2 seconds without making a snap judgement. Then over time gripe :p

Well, it was considerably less broken than the new skin was before you put back the breadcrumb button! :p

Anyway, thanks for putting that feature back in. :)

The next time I see you complaining about Windows 8's Metro... :p

(not saying you did or rather don't know if you did).

I think I am going to quote this post in all BUT I HATE METRO threads :p

The next time I see you complaining about Windows 8's Metro... :p

(not saying you did or rather don't know if you did).

I think I am going to quote this post in all BUT I HATE METRO threads :p

TBF I give metro 5mins, which is more than 2seconds :p

Maybe this belongs in another post, but since this is about the mobile skin, how do you easily navigate to the last page of a thread? There are some pretty big threads on this forum and trying to get to the last page is near impossible with the current setup.

Maybe this belongs in another post, but since this is about the mobile skin, how do you easily navigate to the last page of a thread? There are some pretty big threads on this forum and trying to get to the last page is near impossible with the current setup.

Lookie - https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1083245-tapatalk-support-possible/page__view__findpost__p__594950251