Mobile forums & main updates

Timan has been busy updating the mobile forum theme for a number of devices, things I can think of off the top of my head are:

• FORUMS: Skin style updates.
  • FORUMS: Notifications page improvements.
  • FORUMS: Added first, last link in forum topics as well as a "next" link for pages (jump to page number isn't possible).
  • FORUMS: Tons of broken pages fixed, including error pages (for guests).
  • FORUMS: WP7/7.5 bug fixes.
  • FORUMS: Breadcrumb improvements (back icon takes you to the topic index, title to the first page of the topic).
  • FORUMS: Other bug fixes.
  • MAIN: For those phones that support it, the news title can now be swiped side to side to see the full title before clicking through to an article.

Timan has also been taking feedback from members too here, but we're confident we have covered the reported issues.

Enjoy and please remember, if you can't find anything it's in the menu button (site navigation, notifications, link to main or forums etc)!

One feature I would like to see is a "jump to Page #" feature for the forums.

One feature I would like to see is a "jump to Page #" feature for the forums.

• FORUMS: Added first, last link in forum topics as well as a "next" link for pages (jump to page number isn't possible).

• 3 weeks later...
What do you mean broken? Also what device/browser.
Broken.

Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (SAMSUNG; SAMSUNG-GT-S5250/S5250BBKJ1; U; Bada/1.0; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Dolfin/2.0 Mobile WQVGA SMM-MMS/1.2.0 NexPlayer/3.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1 OPN-B