Do you smoke weed?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke weed?

• Yes, I also sell it.
    • Yes, quite regularly.
    • Yes, from time to time.
    • I have smoked in the past, but I don't anymore
    • I have tried it, didn't like it, never really "smoked"
    • No, I don't smoke, have considered it though.
    • No, and I have no intention of smoking it.

Did a few times in the past, never had anything of a habit though. Don't touch it now though.

You want me to vote in a public poll? :laugh:

Null voted.

yea, why not. It's asking about weed, not if you have killed anyone :p

I doubt Neowin's staff are going to suddenly be passing this onto the police. Whilst still technically a criminal activity even admitting to selling weed would have no real ramifications for their staff or other members.

Used to when I was much, much younger. Haven't had the desire in a long time, never mind having kids in my life now.

I smoke it occasionally, my friend grows it but its only a small crop just enough for a couple of us so we can go round every so often and have LAN parties while getting stoned :p

I have tried it once, but only once, have no intention to try it again. I like to stay away from alcohol and drugs. My country is heaven for hippies, Weed is legal and is known as gift of lord Shiva.

B/w i smoked it with these guys using chillum :p

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_279175.jpg

sumthings:

1: stop calling it weed: it makes people tha want it be legal look like fools

2: u cant have the top option and make it public

my vote: i used to smoke but bc of problems i cant anymore. wud i smoke again? yes

B/w i smoked it with these guys using chillum :p

a chillum is one of the "highest" expirences ive had.....i didnt like it too much as i completely did not know about anything. i perfer a regular joint.

I'm now just a weekend smoker, my partner recently quit smoking cigarettes and it wasn't right to smoke in the house or around her while she got over the initial craving so i quit to and just do when she's not around which is just on weekends i'll have one if we're having a drink or at a house party or something.

she has been quit for about 50 days and i have no intentions of smoking around her again so it's helped me as well... before this i was smoking 2 a day on days i was at work, at least 4 a day on a weekend or when i was off work.

Tried it while I was at college years ago and hated the sensation. I was watching TV with some friends and zoned out staring at it. I was all like "wooooah, everything that happens is related to what we're saying, omg it's doing it now... and now." Bear in mind that this was adverts.

Then I just feel super sleepy, like my eyelids weigh a ton each. Horrible really, I don't know a situation where I'd want to feel like this.

Worst thing about it is, time seems to slow down and you're pretty much stuck for this feeling, for what seems like hours.

I used to, but got sick of it literally. When I go to festivals, I can mostly smell it over the weekend and feel sick because of the smell.

Suppose it's not a bad thing to stop, so I'm happy

a chillum is one of the "highest" expirences ive had.....i didnt like it too much as i completely did not know about anything. i perfer a regular joint.

Never tried regular joint, I dont even smoke ( never tried it, not going to ), basically i hate the cigarette shape. Chillum on the other hand was cool, i was high for hours, i felt hungry, and the more sweet i eat, the more high started feeling. It was awesome experience IMO. Do try "bhaang" if you get chance, it is basically milk with weed mixed, yummy, doesn't harms your body, and will give you same experience as a regular joint.

bhang2.jpg