Wimbledon 2012

I loathe Murray with a passion :p

Federer to go all the way! :D

As the only British hopeful at the moment, I will back him. (Until he loses, in which case he becomes Scottish). ;)

• Like 1

to much pressure on one player and he buckles, plus his first round match is very tough

he always looks as well as he can't be bothered :p

I somehow expected an early exit from Nadal, but against the winner between Haas and Phillip and not on the 2nd round. So Fed will end up at number 2 now no matter what happens, right?

I somehow expected an early exit from Nadal, but against the winner between Haas and Phillip and not on the 2nd round. So Fed will end up at number 2 now no matter what happens, right?

depends how far Feds gets, he may slip up the form he is in though its doubtful

Oh my... very impressive performance by Benneteau. I think all Federer fans have to admit, however, that if Benneteau didn't fall on his wrist at the beginning stages of set 3, he likely would've taken it.

The title is for Djokovic or Federer to grab whoever wins in their semi. I hope Federer wins his 17th. Would be epic. Djokovic won't lose many points. And with the Olympics coming next month, perfect time for Federer to win a Slam before it to boost his confidence.

The title is for Djokovic or Federer to grab whoever wins in their semi. I hope Federer wins his 17th. Would be epic. Djokovic won't lose many points. And with the Olympics coming next month, perfect time for Federer to win a Slam before it to boost his confidence.

However much I'd like to, one can never rule out Andy Murray, especially now since Nadal is out, and he's basically guaranteed a relatively easy path to the finals itself (something he could never before achieve thanks to Nadal). If he does make it to the finals, the crowd will be 100% with him regardless of who's on the other side.

That being said, the crowd won't help him that much against Djokovic or Federer. I'm going to predict Djokovic to win Wimbledon 2012, but I'd very much love to see Federer win his 17th :)

Andy Murray will have to beat Del Potro and Tsonga first. I don't see that happening.

sad to see Nadal's conqueror go out

No way! It's the best! If Rosol had made it to (say) the quarters, he would be partially vindicated, and Nadal himself could justify his loss by saying "Oh, at least he made it this far..." Since he's out, though, Nadal must live with the knowledge that had he somehow beaten Rosol, he would've easily made it to the semi's, and likely the finals.

Oh yes, I'm an evil person. :woot:

Federer FTW. Whoever wins the Djokovic-Federer semi will win it. I just hope Federer doesn't win only against Djokovic and then loses to Tsonga or Murray in the final (both have excellent win-loss record against him). If Fed's not going to win all the way, then I would rather have Djokovic win rather than Murray or Tsonga.

Federer FTW. Whoever wins the Djokovic-Federer semi will win it. I just hope Federer doesn't win only against Djokovic and then loses to Tsonga or Murray in the final (both have excellent win-loss record against him). If Fed's not going to win all the way, then I would rather have Djokovic win rather than Murray or Tsonga.

yeah anyone but Murray

Does any body know what this blue paint type looking stuff I can see on some of the players is?

For instance, Tsonga currently has a patch of it on his right leg. Ferrer had some on his right arm in his match against Murray, and I am fairly sure that Djokovic has a patch of it on his leg in his match against Federer!