From UFO disbeliever to believer

For the sake of clarity, one can agree with some of this guys ideas without agreeing with everything he has to say. People who don't take time to listen and research things hear a little, think its preposterous, jump to conclusions and make jokes like this. :p

Go watch Ancient Aliens on the History channel.

I have and they have yet to offer substantial proof though it would be silly to expect proof from a show that's based on entertainment. Im still waiting on that proof you claim is there but have yet to produce.

By your logic, believing in the big bang is crazy.

I think science would argue there is more proof in the big bang theory then there is of aliens creating life on Earth as we know it.

If we had the technology to visit other planets and populate them, would we? Why would it be foolish to think it could have happened here in the past, it would explain a lot of mysteries.

[media]http://www.outube.com/watch?v=WIBnN7CfDC4&feature=related

[/media

If you people would take the time to do some research like I did, you would understand that what I say makes sense and is completly logical.

Just because something is a mystery does not equate the jump to aliens. That's just foolishness.

Check out the work of erich von daniken.

Iv heard of him, doesn't change the lack of proof that some here are claiming exist, yet still can't provide.

Yes and that is just one from many examples. Like I said proof is all around us.

Again your ignorance prevails, an unknown mystery from our past does not equate proof of alien contact in any way shape or form.

I think science would argue there is more proof in the big bang theory then there is of aliens creating life on Earth as we know it.

Just because something is a mystery does not equate the jump to aliens. That's just foolishness.

Iv heard of him, doesn't change the lack of proof that some here are claiming exist, yet still can't provide.

Again your ignorance prevails, an unknown mystery from our past does not equate proof of alien contact in any way shape or form.

Your close-mindedness is foolishness. And there is no proof for the big bang or else it wouldn't be a theory.

Did you ever hear about the disclosure project were hundreds of high-ranked people such as trained pilots and army personel from all over the world talk about what they saw? Don't tell me they are all crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTC4v9Pl_I

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

There's a really good reason why the government are not telling us the truth about aliens: If aliens can travel light years to come here how come are we still using gas in our cars? Then ask yourself who are the biggest corporations in the world?

Your close-mindedness is foolishness. And there is no proof for the big bang or else it wouldn't be a theory.

Did you ever hear about the disclosure project were hundreds of high-ranked people such as trained pilots and army personel from all over the world talk about what they saw? Don't tell me they are all crazy

http://www.outube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

http://www.outube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s

http://www.outube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ&feature=related

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Great job, you posted videos that still contain zero proof. Had this been a court of law, you "might, and I have to stress might, get some heads to turn but this is the real world. Hard facts are needed to convince those of us that like to use our brains for thinking. You're right about one thing, the big bang is a theory, which is more then the entertaining notion of alien encounters. Something of which couldn't even qualify as a comparable theory.

Got to love the regurgitated line that non-believes are the closed minded ones. I forget that it's considered closed minded to actually seek out real evidence and not just take it one some guy's word who claimed to have worked in a place that had an alien come through. Oh and who also has a book to sell with all the glory anal probing details. You have to remember in the real world of science, third hand eyewitness accounts don't add up to much in terms of evidence.

Im wide awake, maybe you should lay off thegoofy stuff for a while

There's a really good reason why the government are not telling us the truth about aliens. If aliens can travel light years to come here how come are we still using gas in our cars?

The problem is most people are waiting for Obama to tell us they exist.

cyAI7.jpg

Go troll elsewhere. Do you have proof that aliens are not here? I guess you don't

Absence of proof is not proof of absence

Nice try. Ask ANY scientist if the big bang THEORY is a fact.

Ask any loon if they think Theory is a fact, and they'll most overwhelmingly say no. Which is false.

Go troll elsewhere. Do you have proof that aliens are not here? I guess you don't

LOL typical childish response. How quickly you forget that it was you who stated they were here, not me. You do keep proving one thing, that you are completely incapable of providing any such proof as you claimed is all around us.

I love Ancient Aliens as much as the next guy, but government cover-ups? Give me a break.

Lol like the government never covered-up anything. Do you even watch the news?

LOL typical childish response. How quickly you forget that it was you who stated they were here, not me. You do keep proving one thing, that you are completely incapable of providing any such proof as you claimed is all around us.

I showed you the hundreds of witness testimony (that you did not take the time to watch) which in court of law is considered direct evidence.

Ask any loon if they think Theory is a fact, and they'll most overwhelmingly say no. Which is false.

That makes absolutely no sense. Are you really saying a theory is a fact? Theories are based on a collection of facts but are not facts. Theories change overtime and are sometimes proven false.

I showed you the hundreds of witness testimony (that you did not take the time to watch) which in court of law is considered direct evidence.

Like I already said, evidence in the court of law is not the same as scientific evidence. You can prove something that someone else saw based on eye witness testimony.

Ill quote this post as it breaks down how simple it is once you actually apply logic to this subject. If you want just skip to 2:40 secs.

Edit: I should also add, even in the court of law, eye witnesses can fall flat on their own testimony.

People are seeing things you are just claiming they are all crazy.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.....not aliens. Even in this video you posted Michio Kaku stated we don't have the evidence. Im wondering if you just typed UFO into youtube and pulled the first video of someone famous being interviewed for the hell of it.

Remember, seeing something, even a UFO does not equate aliens.