OK woman lures teen into tanning booth

Maybe she actually liked the kid?Age limits on who is allowed to fall in love is a relatively modern idea.

Even if that is the case, it still does not make her very sane for attempting to lure him into what is essentially a closet in a public gym, with other people clearly around to witness it all go down, so I still say she has to be crazy, as that is really not the best of ideas and a sane person would realize otherwise.

She is truly OK for your taste, bro'.

And you know my tastes how? Because I comment on the fact that one women is nowhere near as ugly as I envisioned her to be while reading the story? That now makes you an expert on my tastes? And that also gives you the right to add a comment like bro at the end of your assessment of my tastes? :rolleyes:

• Like 3

all girls on earth look bad when not done up, when you get a girlfriend you will learn this.

maybe the women you know... i prefer natural beauty. no make-up required.

• Like 4

but, back on topic, as others have said, this charge is ridiculous. the 15yr old obviously wanted to get some strange. i know, the law is the law, he's under 15 blah blah blah. still, at 15, i wanted to get all the berg i could.

• Like 2

Right until he got **** blocked by his mother.

Just kidding. I think this was pretty creepy to be honest. If it were a 24 year old man and a 15 year old girl people would be wanting to string him up.

Thats socio-cultural, possibly also with a biological element, difference between treatment and view of sexes. :/

• Like 1

all girls on earth look bad when not done up, when you get a girlfriend you will learn this.

Dude not all girls look bad when not done up, so what makes you say they do?

Does yours look like she got smashed in the face?

You know, if this was a 24 year old man luring a 15 year old girl into a tanning booth, this conversation would be much different.

Even if that is the case, it still does not make her very sane for attempting to lure him into what is essentially a closet in a public gym, with other people clearly around to witness it all go down, so I still say she has to be crazy, as that is really not the best of ideas and a sane person would realize otherwise.

O believe me I agree with you there. If your going to do something stupid and illegal, don't do it in public view.

Dude not all girls look bad when not done up, so what makes you say they do?

Does yours look like she got smashed in the face?

they also all take dumps in case you didn't know... after your girl is in the bathroom for more then 10 mins, go check and you will see. Surprising i know, but its true.

they also all take dumps in case you didn't know... after your girl is in the bathroom for more then 10 mins, go check and you will see. Surprising i know, but its true.

... Are you 12?

• Like 5

true, not ALL look BAD, but it was an exaggeration of that girl being not done up. I am willing to bet my right arm that if you let that girl get done up with make up and dressed you would all say "damn shes hot". google around all your hottest movie stars and see their "un-done" look and you will see what i mean.... and as a side note: yes, my girl is amazingly beautiful with no make up too... ;)

And you know my tastes how? Because I comment on the fact that one women is nowhere near as ugly as I envisioned her to be while reading the story? That now makes you an expert on my tastes? And that also gives you the right to add a comment like bro at the end of your assessment of my tastes? :rolleyes:

Uh oh, someone got mad on the internet.

A lot of 15 year-olds look much older -- maybe she really didn't realize his age.

"Brashear stated to police she knew the boy was only 15"

Try reading?

18875909_BG1.jpg

I really expected a horrible looking women, but really not that bad, must be crazy in the head for sure.

Not bad? She's pretty rotten looking.

When i was 17 i was with a 29yr old, and she swallowed...good times good times.

lol when i was 17 i was with a 37 year old bus driver good times :)

omg so over rated... then some adults would make a big deal out of this..

-> Shes hot

-> He wanted it

-> She did not force him,etc

He went in for it... god dam I wish I was him.... her flirting at me and then getting me into that room, ahhhhhhhhh

What's the big deal here?.... he went for it so like?...

god dam ... why such a big deal made out of it

It's all great buy what if the boy was a girl and she was a man would you react the same way ?