First Image of Tom Cruise in 'Jack Reacher'

B6QL9.jpg

Six shots. Five dead. One heartland city thrown into a state of terror. But within hours the cops have it solved: a slam-dunk case. Except for one thing. The accused man says: You got the wrong guy. Then he says: Get Reacher for me.

And sure enough, ex?military investigator Jack Reacher is coming. He knows this shooter?a trained military sniper who never should have missed a shot. Reacher is certain something is not right?and soon the slam-dunk case explodes.

Now Reacher is teamed with a beautiful young defense lawyer, moving closer to the unseen enemy who is pulling the strings. Reacher knows that no two opponents are created equal. This one has come to the heartland from his own kind of hell. And Reacher knows that the only way to take him down is to match his ruthlessness and cunning?and then beat him shot for shot.

http://collider.com/tom-cruise-jack-reacher-image/175958/

Was i the only one expecting some weird image of Tom Cruise in some costume?

Instead it is a picture of Tom Cruise in a leather jacket.

yeah, i was expecting something more interesting than a normal everyday leather jacket picture..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, having read most of the books Tom Cruise isn't the guy I imagined playing Jack Reacher considering he's supposed to be 6ft or so and huge but the trailer doesn't look too bad. Just hope they manage to hide the box he stands on.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't stand Tom Cruise since I watched him on Oprah jumping on the sofa shouting about being in love

But laughed at the video him thinking he was all that and parked his car actually on the red carpet at some event, then spent an embarrassing few minutes trying to get the passenger side door open :D

I LOVE the Jack Reacher books, I've read every one of them. I got all excited when I read there was going to be a film but was disappointed when I found out Tom Cruise was going to play Jack, he's not how I've pictured him in my head. Also I don't like Tom, hes just the same character with the same mannerisms in everything he's in.

I LOVE the Jack Reacher books, I've read every one of them. I got all excited when I read there was going to be a film but was disappointed when I found out Tom Cruise was going to play Jack, he's not how I've pictured him in my head. Also I don't like Tom, hes just the same character with the same mannerisms in everything he's in.

Dunno he nailed Lestat very well in Interview with the Vampire. He was too old to play him but he was Lestat and not Cruise. It was a long time ago but i think he is capable enough to be someone else than him.

Was i the only one expecting some weird image of Tom Cruise in some costume?

Instead it is a picture of Tom Cruise in a leather jacket.

Nope! Lol. I thought, wow its Tom Cruise looking like he always looks! Thanks for the image.

I haven't read any of the books so I don't have a image of the character in my head already but I think the trailer looks good and the movie itself should be good. I also don't have any issue with Tom Cruise being in it. Hell, I didn't check but is he helping produce it? If so I think that's good otherwise you'd probably not see this on the big screen.