A Pakistan Airlines ad from 1979.

Yeah every Pakistani always had a dream to blow off WTC and every american was born with a zeal to sabotage lives of Hiroshima and Nagasaki citizens , amazing logic!

/s

It is nothing more than distorting the past to fit a future belief. (Probably not the best way to say it but I am sure you know what I mean)

There is no distortion of the past taking place. It is merely an image that has more significance now than when it was originally made. It is of course wrong to imply that the ad foretold of future events but nowhere in this topic has that happened. It was you who jumped to (incorrect) conclusions and started making assumptions.

It's an interesting image.

Yes I like the concept of their ad , the shadow looks good on WTC as a screen , really interesting!

It's definitely interesting because of the sheer coincidence. It's not some kind of sign of terrorism being planned from the very start. You can see the reasoning for putting the shadow on the WTC: it would have been a massive landmark, and that helps sell the intent of the ad. It's a coincidence it happened, just like the Wreck of the Titan and the Titanic.

There is no distortion of the past taking place. It is merely an image that has more significance now than when it was originally made. It is of course wrong to imply that the ad foretold of future events but nowhere in this topic has that happened. It was you who jumped to (incorrect) conclusions and started making assumptions.

Jeezs climb down.

Having checked the facts I immediately admitted I was wrong.

I also pointed out in brackets that it was probably not the best way to explain what I was saying.

But I am sure everybody that read it including you knew what I was trying to explain.

Now I do believe some people are distorting the past, simply by changing what this advert was supposed to represent.

Yes I like the concept of their ad , the shadow looks good on WTC as a screen , really interesting!

I don't see why you felt the need to make such a facetious remark. It's an interesting image in light of subsequent events, as Paul Ferson pointed out.

Now I do believe some people are distorting the past, simply by changing what this advert was supposed to represent.

Where has that occurred?

I don't see why you felt the need to make such a facetious remark. It's an interesting image in light of subsequent events, as Paul Ferson pointed out.

Where has that occurred?

lol you telling me nobody has looked at the image and thought it was some kind of future sign. Granted not in this thread, and not by most people. But there is no chance the diehard conspiracy theorist have not use this image to help convince themselves and others.

Just like folded $ note.

1982 Illuminati card game

"Terrorist Nuke" -- This card is one of the most shocking of all, especially in light of the fact that this game first hit the specialty stores in 1995! How in the world did Steve Jackson know that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were going to be attacked? In fact, this card accurately depicted the World Trade Center attack in great detail. This card accurately depicts several facts of 9/11 -- on cards created all the way back in 1995! The picture accurately depicts:

* That one tower was going to be struck first; this picture accurately depicts the moments between the first tower strike and the second.

* The card accurately depicts that the place of impact is some distance from the top of the twin towers. The plane hit in this approximate area of the first tower. How in the world could Steve Jackson know this fact?

* The card accurately depicts the Illuminati leadership by showing on the building to the extreme left of the card the Illuminist pyramid with an all-seeing eye in the middle.

* The caption at the top properly identifies the perpetrators of the attack as "terrorists"

m47eP.jpg

lol you telling me nobody has looked at the image and thought it was some kind of future sign. Granted not in this thread, and not by most people. But there is no chance the diehard conspiracy theorist have not use this image to help convince themselves and others.

There will always be a minority who hijack such images and use them to promote an extreme agenda - in that you are of course right. But that hasn't happened here. I think what you meant was that some people will use the image to distort the past, but there really isn't any need to get ahead of ourselves.

But the reason I was so critical is because you did exactly the same thing as the people you were criticising by jumping to conclusions. If you had any doubt you could have said "it looks fake" but instead you stated "its [sic] fake".

There will always be a minority who hijack such images and use them to promote an extreme agenda - in that you are of course right. But that hasn't happened here. I think what you meant was that some people will use the image to distort the past, but there really isn't any need to get ahead of ourselves.

But the reason I was so critical is because you did exactly the same thing as the people you were criticising by jumping to conclusions. If you had any doubt you could have said "it looks fake" but instead you stated "its [sic] fake".

Very sorry, your right.

edit: I forgot a comma.

Yeah every Pakistani always had a dream to blow off WTC and every american was born with a zeal to sabotage lives of Hiroshima and Nagasaki citizens , amazing logic!

/s

You have no idea of what you are saying. What happened im those two places saved millions pf lives. Educate youyrself in some reality.

You have no idea of what you are saying. What happened im those two places saved millions pf lives. Educate youyrself in some reality.

Can't you just admit that it was a military act on a couple of huge civilian targets during a war?

Very sorry, your right.

edit: I forgot a comma.

It's more than a comma. ;)

Interesting pictures, all of them not just the one from the OP.