Atheist files complaint over Lancaster County restaurant's church-bulle

Region :- a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects AND/OR the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices

So taking the definition, do athiests believe that there is not a god/mohammed etc? Yes. Is there a bunch of athiests who believe this? Yes. Thereby Athiesm is a religion by definition.

Do some people believe that bacon tastes good? Yes. Do a bunch of people believe this? Yes. Thereby people who love bacon can be defined as a religion.

I know that traditionally athiesm refers to a lack of religion/beliefs but by definition it's a belief in "nothing" I suppose you could phrase it. And that belief can be defined as a religion.

Religion doesn't automatically mean a belief in some higher power/god or whatever you want to call it. You can be religious about collecting stamps if thats what floats your boat.

This lowered my IQ...

well that doesn't say very much but thanks for your input...

Well, maybe if your rantings were a bit more coherent...

OK I get what you are saying. So what are the practices of pastafarianism? What started out as really a joke is now considered a religion.

Edit : Also, if someone says that they are a non-practising catholic, does that mean they are not religious? Why then do they represent themselves with the catholic church?

Perfect. Start a strawman argument, and see how it goes.

Do you have an original thought?