Teacher gives birth to student's baby

A 43-year-old handball teacher who was sentenced to jail for a fling with a 13-year-old pupil has given birth to the couple's baby daughter.

Renata Juras was arrested when schoolboy Erwin Unterlechner's suspicious stepfather confronted him over his relationship with the teacher in Wiener Neustadt, Austria.

Judges sentenced her to 22 months' jail but suspended the sentence after Erin told the court he was in love with her.

Now Renata and Erwin - now 16 - are celebrating the birth of baby Naomi on Saturday.

"Little Naomi arrived safe and well. She is just beautiful," said Renata, who already has three children, the youngest of whom is the same age as her lover.

The couple say they are due to marry next month (August). :huh:

Erwin explained: "I was presented as the victim - as if she had seduced me. That was a completely false representation. It was me that made all the moves."

source

What kind of 13 year old is suave enough to take charge and "make all the moves" on a 40 year old woman in the first place? That's weird in and of itself.

What kind of 13 year old is suave enough to take charge and "make all the moves" on a 40 year old woman in the first place? That's weird in and of itself.

I believe I would have been at the age of 13. I felt I was ready for sex and "to make all the moves" when I was that age. I didn't, so I can't prove it :p But I remember I certainly felt ready.

• Like 3

Not my cup of tea, but hey, whatever floats your boat. People are more than capable of love at a young age. My father was 19, and my mother was 14, when they got together, married soon after.

lhmff5wd.jpg

You'd be surprised. ;)

Ah, true love :wub:

I liked your comment, but in case you're trolling, please notify me, so I can take back my like.

Because I mean it, do you? ^^

Oh, you know, it's not really unbelievable.

I find this very plausible actually.

Glassed Silver:mac

Hmm. Times have changed, I guess. Pretty sure most people I knew, myself included, were dorky and awkward and fumbly and insecure at 13. Those who "felt" ready for sex were still too immature to be actually doing it. But at least this kid has stepped up and is happy about his new role as a father.

I liked your comment, but in case you're trolling, please notify me, so I can take back my like.

Because I mean it, do you?

What's wrong with love ?

A lot of people get married for the flimsiest of reasons.

These two went against all odds ...

Still strange how many people accept this as OK (as I do in fact I must admit), but would gladly call for a public pedophile lynching if the sexes where reversed

Yea if the sexes were reversed the man would be going to jail for a much longer period.

Well as long as it's completely consensual from both sides, they do whatever they want.

I find it less responsible that the woman is still having children at 43. Not really a healthy age for that sort of stuff anymore.

Yea if the sexes were reversed the man would be going to jail for a much longer period.

This. Law should be equal for both sides.

Where were teachers like this when I was in school!

They were there, if you happened to have a thing for your 40-year-old teacher when you were in junior high.

let's not confuse lust with love. At 13 he is still a child, and very much so. He knows nothing about life, love and having children and the responsibilities. That teacher obviously has something wrong with her on a mental and emotional level if she tries to find that sort of sexual and emotional companionship from a 13 yr old. What does he know about being a father? about life? His nutts has barely even dropped, and already he's pushed into a predicament which his limited perception cannot even fathom. Yes that's what the world needs more.... another pair of parent's who can't pass on the vital life teachings and wisdom so sorely needed. What sort of father can he be if he is still a child himself? Who's paying the bills, who's gonna explain to the child the circumstances he/she was born under? That women is sick in the head. This is not love (N)

What's wrong with love ?

A lot of people get married for the flimsiest of reasons.

These two went against all odds ...

You must have gotten me wrong.

I'm totally backing you then.

I just wasn't sure whether you were being sarcastic or not.

You are not, so I absolutely agree with you. Love is beautiful at any age.

Period. (lol)

Still strange how many people accept this as OK (as I do in fact I must admit), but would gladly call for a public pedophile lynching if the sexes where reversed

Unfortunately, yes. :(

Well as long as it's completely consensual from both sides, they do whatever they want.

I find it less responsible that the woman is still having children at 43. Not really a healthy age for that sort of stuff anymore.

Yes

No, not really the best age, but not thaaaat risky.

Yes, it's not without risks, but really, giving birth is something that involves risks from the get-go, if you decide to have babies at that age, by all means, go for it.

The chances and joy far outweigh the risks.

This. Law should be equal for both sides.

It is, jurisdiction and society is not.

Where were teachers like this when I was in school!

Classic.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.southpark.nl/clips/sp_vid_155304/

@ Kaboose...

I just don't know what to reply to you...

Glassed Silver:mac

I believe I would have been at the age of 13. I felt I was ready for sex and "to make all the moves" when I was that age. I didn't, so I can't prove it :p But I remember I certainly felt ready.

At 13 I was shooting off each night to some teachers at school.