Wifi on laptop drops to 1Mpbs, but stays connected to router

Hi guys!

Hoping I can get some help here.

My laptop seems to drop the speed to 1Mpbs, and I cannot surf the web via wifi. I have to disable the wlan adapter, and re-enable it, in order for it to work. I have the latest drivers, latest firmware on the router and I know about the power saving stuff, and I have turned that all off. I restored my router to factory config, and was working for a while, then it dropped. I also notice this when I put my laptop to sleep, then wake it up after some time, then it drops to 1Mpbs (but still connected to the router). There is 1 other SSID broadcasting in the same channel as mine, but that has low signal quality, so I should be fine (Used inSSIDer).

Laptop wifi card: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030

Laptop Model: HP dv6-6180us.

I have changed the wireless card two times already, and still having the same issue.

The curious part here is that I have other devices connected (via wifi) to the same router, and they dont have the issue. But if I connect them to an access point (Linksys WAP610N), they work fine. Contacted my ISP who owns the modem/router (Sagmecom f@st 2864 - built into one), and they said that they ran tests on the modem, and noticed a drop, but on the receiving side (laptop). When I sent my laptop to the manufacturer, they said there is nothing wrong with the laptop's wifi.

Any help would be gladly appreciated!

Change the wireless channel in the router settings.

Done that already, but thanks!

Also, I forgot to mention the following:

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

Using MAC filtering, with WPA2-AES security on router.

Hopefully I havent forgotting anything..

Thanks!