Best Music Player?

Hey guys,

I've tried a few different music players for Android, but none of them have been that intuitive... my favourite would be the default Play Music app... I like the interface and the EQ is extremely useful - but it's terrible at getting the right album art. I wouldn't be looking for an alternative if it weren't for the ugly missing artwork. :p

Like I said, I've tried a couple.. such as Winamp and Poweramp, but the performance of them isn't as great as the default player.. also Poweramp doesn't sound quite right. Some of the media I play is spoken word/podcasts and there is a terrible high pitched whine when I play those kinda files... very strange.

Whats the best app out there? Have I already come across it or is there something better buried in the Play Store somewhere? :p

Thanks!

Have you tried playing with the equaliser or presets in Poweramp?

It's widely regarded as the best music player for Android.

I don't use it as most of my music is on Spotify, but I've tried it out before and it does seem to be the best.

Have you tried playing with the equaliser or presets in Poweramp?

It's widely regarded as the best music player for Android.

I don't use it as most of my music is on Spotify, but I've tried it out before and it does seem to be the best.

Yeah, I've tried playing with the EQ, but it doesn't help. Even with the EQ off it makes that awful squealing sound. It doesn't happen on any other player I've tried so far.

Hey guys,

I've tried a few different music players for Android, but none of them have been that intuitive... my favourite would be the default Play Music app... I like the interface and the EQ is extremely useful - but it's terrible at getting the right album art. I wouldn't be looking for an alternative if it weren't for the ugly missing artwork. :p

Like I said, I've tried a couple.. such as Winamp and Poweramp, but the performance of them isn't as great as the default player.. also Poweramp doesn't sound quite right. Some of the media I play is spoken word/podcasts and there is a terrible high pitched whine when I play those kinda files... very strange.

Whats the best app out there? Have I already come across it or is there something better buried in the Play Store somewhere? :p

Thanks!

Doubletwist, PlayerPro or n7player would probably be that music app you are looking for ^_^

I've been a fan of Poweramp since it was first released but for people who aren't too keen on it I always recommend Jet Audio :)