Logitech G930 Headset Issues

Hey everyone. Having a really strange issue here. I have a Logitech G930 Headset (it is wireless with a USB receiver). I have been using it for ages on my desktop with Windows 7 64-bit with no issues. I went on vacation a few days ago, and I took my headset along with my laptop so I can make a few Skype calls while I was there. I installed the driver, and it worked fine. When I got back home, I plugged the USB power cord (which also has a USB port in it, which I usually use to put the receiver in), and Windows made the sound it makes when it couldn't detect a device. It said it was installing drivers for it (which it shouldn't, as I already had the Logitech drivers on there), but then it gave me an error saying the driver could not be found for the device. I opened up the Logitech Gaming Software and turned my headset power on. It couldn't find it. I was curious if somehow something got damaged on the trip home, so I plugged the receiver in my laptop and it worked fine.

After this, I figured I would try putting the receiver in a different port, not the one that is on the USB power cord. Same error. I tried uninstalling the software completely. After plugging the headset receiver back in, I got the same error. So in Device Manager I uninstalled the driver (even though it said it could not find a driver?). Installed the software again, and during the installation (like many driver installations), Windows detected the receiver again yet still gave an error saying that it could not be found. Of course powering up the headset does nothing. You can tell it pairs with the receiver as both lights go solid, but Windows does not even detect it. It does not show up in Sound Settings at all.

I called Logitech Support and the fella basically told me to do everything I already did. For the hell of it, I did it again...just in case I needed to do things in a different order or something like that. If anybody can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure what other information I can give. Hrmm, well my laptop is also running Windows 7 64-bit, and both machines are using the exact same 64-bit drivers from Logitech's website.