Plex Media Server problem

I've got a problem with Plex MS, I've been using it for a few weeks fine, every file I add to it works fine, the library updates and it appears in the manager and I can play them on my TV with my Roku box

Today I try to add a short episode of Diamond Divers and plex insists it can not see the video, I've tried AVI and .MKV versions of the same episode and plex refuses to add either of them

If I move them into another folder with other videos in that work fine, they do not show up in there either yet both files play fine on the PC

Any ideas?

I've rebooted everything that can be rebooted, re-added the locations in Plex, and tried different versions of the same episode but computer says no

You're a saint, thanks, that was driving me mad :)

Haha, it's ok. I was being driven mad by it yesterday due to that exact same problem.

Haha, it's ok. I was being driven mad by it yesterday due to that exact same problem.

lol, it never occurred to me to think of the naming because I made a folder called "Random" and threw things like "2 hours of log burning.avi" in there and it picked it up fine

Guess I have a little more to learn about Plex :)