BSOD minidumps location?

I've started getting some BSODs lately, first ones in I don't know how many years. But it flashses by to fast to read it and write down the error codes, but it says something about kernel and that the log is to large and splitting into minidumps. Where can I find where these are at so I can post em and hopefully get this solved.

I've looked in the event viewer and it's not really telling me much. Just that certain services have started, stopped or that windows reboot without clearly shutting down first, that sort of thing.

Guess what? They are in a folder called "Minidump" under the "Windows" main folder :-P

And I highly recommend something like Whocrashed to ease your troubleshooting efforts.

They weren't actually. There was never any folder called Minidump in Windows folder lol. I figured out what it was though. It was my out of date SSD firmware that was apparently causing it. I updated that and everything has been way better.

They weren't actually. There was never any folder called Minidump in Windows folder lol. I figured out what it was though. It was my out of date SSD firmware that was apparently causing it. I updated that and everything has been way better.

You must have turned off crash-dump logging then in Advanced System properties, because that's where they should be. If they were true BSOD's being generated that is.