World of Louis Vuitton iPad experience

Question

"World of Louis Vuitton" interactive app/digital catalog iPad demo I designed and built and presented to Louis Vuitton recently.. Not sure if this was supposed to go into Software or WebDesign (since it says design discussions) but just gonna share here.

Let me know if you like it.

Screens:

lv_01-cJ3NPT6pbM.png

lv_02-WJqV2jII19.png

lv_03-mrGMLmv00t.png

lv_05-Vct9OXLhM6.png

lv_06-u2U0Ae0uRp.png

lv_07-MQInaHcUJH.png

10 answers to this question

IMHO, it has a high artistic / designer appeal but not so much of an end user / retail appeal. I am unsure if you just wanted this to be something the CEO of the business enjoyed, something for designers to get an idea of the fashion line, or if it was going to be the front end for a website with possible retail implications.

Did you help develop this? Was in a store recently last month. Heh.

Oh yeah I designed and built this. Its still not official as I presented to the New York office but they have to get approval from Paris and I'll know if this will become much bigger in scope and become official. Hopefully Paris guys love it and give green light for the whole experience.

Oh yeah I designed and built this. Its still not official as I presented to the New York office but they have to get approval from Paris and I'll know if this will become much bigger in scope and become official. Hopefully Paris guys love it and give green light for the whole experience.

What's the song that plays in it? I really want that song lol

You're right it is. After your post I Googled "Louis Vuitton Zero 7" and found the video on youtube here:

and it says in the description it's by Zero 7.

I'll just have to settle for one of them Youtube to MP3 sites I guess. Anyway really nice iPad app something to be proud of Boz.

Great design, I hope for you that you'll get green light, making a official app for such a huge brand is a good thing to have as work history if you are searching for a job :p