official steam summer sale

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#166 dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Posted 24 July 2012 - 16:14

I amazingly did not purchase a single game, one because I realize I buy way to many new games on release, and two mainly because of my wrist issues I have to avoid using the computer whenever possible, so for better or for worse console gaming is now my main way of playing games. So I pretty much have already played every one of these games on the consoles.
I do need to check out the Binding Of Issac though, is that the new game from Team Meat Boy?

Yup. You run into a few easter eggs too with posters in Isaac of Super Meat Boy, among other things. :)

Great game! Have you tried getting a gamepad for the PC for your wrist?

#167 giantpotato

giantpotato

Neowinian Senior

Posted 24 July 2012 - 16:16

I amazingly did not purchase a single game, one because I realize I buy way to many new games on release, and two mainly because of my wrist issues I have to avoid using the computer whenever possible, so for better or for worse console gaming is now my main way of playing games. So I pretty much have already played every one of these games on the consoles.
I do need to check out the Binding Of Issac though, is that the new game from Team Meat Boy?

Why not just hook up a controller to your PC? I find I do most of my gaming on a controller nowadays. The only exception being online FPS where you need KB+M accuracy or you're at a disadvantage.

#168 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 24 July 2012 - 20:30

Yeah I have a controller for sure, several actually from over the years, but at that point in time why not just sit on my couch and play the games on one of my consoles on my 55" TV?
Obviously the graphics look much better on the PC, and trust me I have hooked my gaming computer up to my TV here and there, but my wife just absolutely hates my gaming computer in our TV room as the tower I have is a beast of a Thermaltake. :laugh:
One of these days I was going to build a smaller more living room appropriate computer, but honestly for now as I said the consoles do pretty much suffice, except for FPS's, which I basically put up with the pain to play them on my computer whenever I can, as I definitely prefer a KB&M for them.

#169 Colicab

Colicab

DGDesign

Posted 24 July 2012 - 20:44

Cant get enuff RailSim 2012. Best £3 I ever spent. Just wish Id been smart enough to buy the damn Glasgow to Edinburgh pack aswell ><

#170 +d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp

Banned

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:44

Want to buy Civilization V GOTY Edition,

$16.98

Here

Steam only