Mirror's Edge released exclusively on Xbox Live for Lumia WP.

mirrorsedgewp_0.png

The Windows Phone Xbox Live title Mirror's Edge, from EA Games, is a 2D platformer with interesting gameplay taken from the 2010 console version. The player takes on the role of Faith and has to help her avoid corrupt authorities by performing a number of acrobatic stunts to bypass obstacles and other elements.

But before we continue with this excitement, be sure to note that Mirror's Edge is exclusive for Nokia Lumia Windows Phones for the time being.

More at source link http://www.wpcentral.com/xbox-live-mirrors-edge-released-exclusively-lumia-windows-phones

• 2 weeks later...

I think EA is still trying to figure out the right team to make it. DICE is obviously the wrong team for it. It needs to be more like Thief and less like an FPS.

Well DICE made the first one so I'm not sure what your point is there. I think it's just a matter of EA letting them do it, in between BF3 dlc, BC3 (maybe, hopefully???) and BF4.

In any event, wouldn't this fit better under the mobile gaming thread?

I tried the demo on my lumia and I remember it being a pretty huge download for a pretty boring game, scrolling platformer with a few objects to jump over or slide under