Ground Branch from former Red Storm (Original Ghost Recon & Rainbow 6)

Ground Branch
http://youtu.be/0Ju66BqaUr4?hd=1

so, unfortunately that the KS did not reach enough Tactical FPS players.
everyday, ever since the conclusion of the KS, new members are posting that they heard this news too late and it wasn't marketed properly/wisely.... don't blame the two guys trying to give our dream game. There's only so much two ppl can do, specially when marketing is not their specialty.

Anyway, they need help with some survey that may help market this properly.

It's only 6 questions.... http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8JWQGPP

please DO PASS this survey around.
again, advance thanks

Been waiting for this for years, since 2005/6 or something, thought that video was going to be gameplay from it. So what's the gist? Does this mean it's a non-starter as they couldn't get the funds?

Been waiting for this for years, since 2005/6 or something, thought that video was going to be gameplay from it. So what's the gist? Does this mean it's a non-starter as they couldn't get the funds?

They have other vids up, while not with gameplay it's in engine stuff and shows off fighting and what not. Pretty much gameplay lol

• 10 months later...

Due to a dose of Real Life?, I did not have it in me to do updates or socialize much in the past few weeks. Thankfully, things have a progressed and much of the stress is gone.

On the bright side, one way I deal with stress is to distract myself by coding? a lot. I?ve done everything from updating more loadout and UI related code (booo!) to gametypes and AI (woohoo!).

As a result, you can run around with a custom loadout in a round based gametype firing off rounds in the distance and watch the bullets trajectory traced out by a debug line. It is not with out its issues (see image below) but is a great feeling to finally be shooting again.

update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
just passing this along....there has been a few updates that I haven't shared, so better to go the homepage and check it out....specially the videos.

We have a new wallpaper available courtesy of DetCord, a friend of BFS. Feel free to download, use, pass around or whatever you feel like. smile.png

Enjoy!

1920x1200-400x250.png 1920x1200

1920x1080-444x250.png 1920x1080

1680x1050-400x250.png 1680x1050