Charisma Added to Gmod group

I removed a double post for someone when they requested it. Does that count? :laugh:

Unfortunately no, this "initiation phase" only happens in the staff forums :shifty: :laugh:

Unfortunately no, this "initiation phase" only happens in the staff forums :shifty: :laugh:

I'm skeered. :o

Wait theres a girl on neowin?????

According to your member title, there is. And you know her! Wow!

Hehe, thanks all. Radish, don't worry, there are many words to describe me, but "unreasonable" is not one of them.

Ban hammer, I like that phrase though... Reminds me of Thor... :wub:

Here it is in all of its glory:

ban-hammer.jpg

• Like 3

'grats and welcome again :happy:

Good good, tho you still need to pass the "initiation phase" with a certain bat :shifty: :ninja:

Said bat is rotting away in a dark corner. Probably all mouldy now.

In its place though... :shifty:

I've not seen many of your posts, but you seem to carry being a female on a forum full of male geeks well and with a pretty good sense of humour. Congrats!

Haha, thanks everyone. And Javik, hey, I try. Most of my friends are male geeks! And well, I've learned a thing or two over the years--certainly more chill about some things than I was when I was younger. :)

Sadly I don't know many female geeks which is a shame as I generally find them to be a lot more fun to game with. Less elitist and uptight than a lot of male gamers.

Thanks, Razorwing, yeah I changed it to +3 Charisma when I subscribed--playing on the + sign because I thought it was funny, since I play so many RPGs it immediately came to mind. Now the + is gone, so I've just dropped the 3, people were calling me this anyway so it works. :)

And haha Javik, well, if you play Xbox Live you have my gamertag now (in my sig), so feel free to add me! I haven't been on there much lately, but I need to be. I certainly will once Borderlands 2 comes out.

Excellent... Now on to the world domination plans... :shifty:

Glassed Silver:mac