Man Sucks Woman's Toe at Walmart, Runs Away

A woman called deputies Tuesday telling them a man sucked her toe at the Grove?town Walmart and told her it was for a TV show.

The 18-year-old said she was shopping when a man, who looked to be in his late 30s or early 40s, walked up and asked if her toenails were painted, according to a Columbia County Sheriff?s Office incident report.

After replying yes and questioning why he wanted to know, the woman was asked if she?d watched America?s Funniest Home Videos.

The man told her he was with the TV show and if she complied with his requests, everything she purchased that day would be free.

She said she reluctantly agreed to let him take a photo of her foot.

He asked if he could kiss her foot as part of the prank and she agreed.

The man guided her to an area behind a clothing rack, dropped to the floor, grabbed her ankle and told her, ?Don?t worry. I don?t bite.?

He then started sucking on her big toe. The woman said she screamed at him to stop.

Before the man ran from the store, he told her, ?It tasted so good, though.? :huh:

source

Who the hell has a thing for toes? Might as well have a belly button licking fetish or armpit fetish too...

But of course it's Walmart - where else?

Men are ****ing nuts.

Actually, it's one of the most common.

Still weird! Just the smell of feet turns me off!

Who the hell has a thing for toes? Might as well have a belly button licking fetish or armpit fetish too...

But of course it's Walmart - where else?

Men are ****ing nuts.

Guilty on all three.

Actually, it's one of the most common.

Which doesn't make it any less weird. How can people be turned on by feet or toes? :x

Which doesn't make it any less weird. How can people be turned on by feet or toes? :x

Our is not to reason why, ours is but to take it for what it is. Free entertainment! :p

I agree! Ew!

Still weird! Just the smell of feet turns me off!

..its usually best to intercept a sexy pair of feet right after a bubble bath....instead of just after a 12 hour work shift... :laugh:

• Like 2

To all those saying this is weird (I also agree, it is), this is nothing! People are into all sorts like fingers, hair, shoes, etc. :wacko:

After replying yes and questioning why he wanted to know, the woman was asked if she?d watched America?s Funniest Home Videos.

The man told her he was with the TV show and if she complied with his requests, everything she purchased that day would be free.

Seems to me that she was the sucker in this relationship. :pinch: