Steed, FTP/Azure/S3 client for Windows

ftp azure s3 sftp dotnet windows

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Antraxek

Antraxek

Neowinian

Posted 18 September 2012 - 16:26

What I miss the most is synchronized browsing.

Any plans for this feature?

#17 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 18 September 2012 - 16:29

@s55 This is not basically a windows version of the work of Panic, but I agree, we have been inspired by they great work.

In what way is it not?

#18 OP StrAbZ

StrAbZ

Neowinian

Posted 18 September 2012 - 19:03

@Antraxek yes this is something planned. We do not have ETA for this feature. But it is in our todo list.

@nik louch Because it is not a copy? I mean, as I said, it inspired us. When we started to look at other ftp client on the windows plateform we tried to took the best of them, then we turned on other plateform to see what have been done, and sure Panic's Transmit is one master piece of software. So that's right it inspired us. But it would have been a lot harder to copy them than to build our own software and take good ideas when they can be applied to Windows users.

#19 Antraxek

Antraxek

Neowinian

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:57

Any updates?

#20 OP StrAbZ

StrAbZ

Neowinian

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:15

As you may have seen, we released a beta 5 the on september 17. We are now aiming a the final release. It will come soon.

#21 OP StrAbZ

StrAbZ

Neowinian

Posted 09 October 2012 - 15:53

We are proud to announce you the final version of Steed!

This version is numbered 1.0.0.815, you can get it as usual from our website, or within the application via the app updater.

It provides a free 10 days of actual use trial. You can buy Steed for 19.99during the introductory period. After that Steed will be available for 24.99€. We hope you will enjoy it! Do not hesitate to make us some feedback, via Twitter, Facebook, our support page, or community forums.

#22 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 09 October 2012 - 15:55

On your website, the "Connect anywhere" paragraph uses a Windows 8 looking image. It doesn't really convey the sentiment at all and is a little confusing. Jussayin!

#23 OP StrAbZ

StrAbZ

Neowinian

Posted 09 October 2012 - 21:30

You mean, that the Windows 8 logo doesn't match the idea of "Connect anywhere" ? How it felt for you? Like working only on Windows 8?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!