Having issues posting

I was trying to post something in the hardware hangout and it took over 2 minutes for the post topic part to show up. Then I clicked review and about a minute or so I get a blank page. Tried several times and got the same thing. I have flushed my DNS, used ccleaner and still the same thing happens. I hope this posts.

Connection is fine every where else. I also noticed that when I posted here in this section I had no issues. Posted at my own site fine also. Just seems to be in the Hardware Hangout for me. I haven't tried any where else yet, will try posting in another section here.

Am using FF 13.0.1. Not sure what else to do, other then load back into Fedora and give that a shot.

Ok, am in Fedora and am getting the same issue. Only place I can post without any issue is in this section. I will reboot my router and see what happens.

I noted some slowness due to ad.doubleclick.net loading when I went to the hardware hangout to reply to the Raspberry Pi thread, (saw similar slowness going to this thread), but my post posted quickly.

FF13 on Fedora 17

Try clicking Start New Topic and see what happens for you please. Thanx.

Edit:

After rebooting my router the problem still persists.

I'm not going to be much help there as I'm a subscriber, so I don't get the ads :\

On which note, I'm out. Sorry I can't be more help.

Well, crap. I don't know what else to try now. Rebooting back to Fedora 17 didn't help, nor did rebooting the router.

I installed Comodo Dragon browser because it gives you details if things won't load. Here is what I got when I went to post in Hardware Hangout:

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=13. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.