Captain America : The Winter Soldier (2014)

• 3 weeks later...

New Sypnosis

After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Marvel?s ?Captain America: The Winter Soldier? finds Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk. Joining forces with the Black Widow, Captain America struggles to expose the ever-widening conspiracy while fighting off professional assassins sent to silence him at every turn. When the full scope of the villainous plot is revealed, Captain America and the Black Widow enlist the help of a new ally, the Falcon. However, they soon find themselves up against an unexpected and formidable enemy?the Winter Soldier.

Well, that was kinda less exciting than the other teasers from today.

Apparently the actual footage is alot longer

Apparently the actual footage is alot longer

Too bad that they showed the least interesting bit :p

Crossbones

Wow, how did I not know he was going to be in this? Just like I didn't know that Agent 13 is being played by Emily VanCamp.

Wow, how did I not know he was going to be in this? Just like I didn't know that Agent 13 is being played by Emily VanCamp.

That was the scene they showed at Comic Con :( in the lift where Cap takes on Crossbones

Ah, I didn't see him in the teaser of it. I hope he's going to look more badass throughout the film though because he kinda reminded me of Hawkeye.

• 2 months later...

Captain America's new suit looks LOADS better than the suit from the previous movie and the suit he had in the Avengers. However, I did like the classic look the suit from the Avengers looked, this new one looks more stealth and bad-ass, imo.