Man With World's Largest Penis Harassed By TSA

I've got a 12'' dick, but I don't use it as a rule ...

No Joke my is 8 inch. but what is the big deal about big one or small one , girl want you for who you are not for what u got. but my wife think is great lol

One would imagine his package is.. bordering on being too big, no? Ladies of Neowin, enlighten us.

A friend of mine was with someone who wasn't quite as large as this man (I can't remember the exact size), and she said it hurt most of the time :/

No Joke my is 8 inch. but what is the big deal about big one or small one , girl want you for who you are not for what u got. but my wife think is great lol

Yeah, I don't think anyone really believes that. You can say size doesn't matter but I have to wonder how much that's the case. But on the flip side some chicks don't like em that big either so it all goes down to personal preference.

Yeah, well we'll be sending Guinness over to check on that.

I cant imagine how he manages during erection in public area, mine is 8.5 inch and it is clearly visible during erection in jeans, which is pretty embarrassing when you are with someone.