McDonald's staff assaults a man for wearing digital eye glasses

Vile. I hope they catch the sick individuals that did this and punish them appropriately.

sick... glad im never gonna eat at a mcfleh again.... nasty place and nasty people

Obviously this isn't representative of McDonald's in general. I've been to McDonald's in France, Italy and Egypt and have always found the customer service to be of a very good standard. Very few staff members at any fast food restaurant in any country would dare lay their hands on a customer. This is a case of assault - plain and simple.

Obviously this isn't representative of McDonald's in general. I've been to McDonald's in France, Italy and Egypt and have always found the customer service to be of a very good standard. Very few staff members at any fast food restaurant in any country would dare lay their hands on a customer. This is a case of assault - plain and simple.

I've not found McDonalds to be any worse or better than any other fast food joint either to be honest. I'm not going to stop eating there because of this, as long as they lose their jobs which I have absolutely no doubt they will.

The hell...

I wouldn't say McDonald's employees are "nasty"... Maybe unhappy or disgruntled, but not nasty. Never, ever, ever seen this in a McDonald's here. The hell is wrong with these people.

This is seriously f'ed up. He's is in all rights to sue.

On a lighter note:

penny-sheldon-sdcc-2010.jpg

• Like 2

I've been to Paris before and found many Parisians rude, even obnoxious, but this is just insane.

In general I'm not a big fan of the French, but let's be realistic: This could have happened anywhere. People working there for any extended period of time aren't exactly known for their intelligence regardless of the country.

He didn't go to the local police to file in a report?

Says he did, but so far no action.

I also contacted the Embassy, Consulate, Police, etc., without much luck

that's horrible; I agree that he should post the pictures & videos on youtube, then tweet & post on @McDonalds's Facebook wall & twitter stream with a link to it saying he's attempted to contacted them in every other way, but to no avail.