Daring escape saves man from kidnappers

SHERADEN, PA ? Pennsylvania police have released incredible surveillance video showing a man's escape from a kidnapping in Sheraden.

In the video, you can see the man jump out of a moving van and roll toward police at the intersection of Chartiers Avenue and Hillsboro Street.

The victim told investigators that he was forced to strip to his underwear and was kidnapped on Thursday.

Daniel Dozier said that he saw the man jump out of the moving van.

"I just saw a guy flying out of the van running in his boxers and yelling, 'They just robbed me. They just robbed me. Help me. Help me.' "? Dozier said. "I was like, 'Wow.' I was overwhelmed and shocked it really happened."

The man told police he was walking along Hammond Street when the van pulled up and asked him for directions to a bar. When the victim told the men he didn't know, the side door opened and two armed men snatched him.

Police said an arrest warrant has been issued for one of the suspects, David Walker. He faces conspiracy, robbery and kidnapping charges.

The victim also told police he heard the men say, "Where can we take him to kill him? We need to kill him."

The victim said the van then pulled into a parking lot behind a nearby library, but too many people were there so they left.

After the victim jumped out and alerted police what had happened, the van was located a short time later on nearby Dubois Street, however, all of the suspects were gone.

Authorities said they're close to identifying the other two men that were in the van. All three are considered armed and dangerous.

source & video